Reunited Sequel Information:

Here are a few details and information about what you can expect in season 2 of Reunited. It will discuss new characters, new places, and more. Now this won't discuss everything since there are a lot of things coming in season 2 that would be considered spoilers. But for the non-spoilery stuff, here ya go.
I'll start off with the fact that not all characters from season 1 will be returning. But the characters who will return are:
• Gabe
•Clementine
• Kate
• AJ
• Mari
• Kenny
• Eleanor
• Marlon
• Violet
As for the new characters, here a few examples of who we will see.
• #1. Ramona Parker
• Gender: Female
• Age: 18
Looks: Long red hair and crystal blue eyes.
• Importance: Living in a community called "The Safe Haven"

•#2. Victor Johnson
• Gender: Male
• Age: 38
•Looks: small Dark Brown Mohawk and beard and light brown eyes.
•Importance: Leader of "The Lone Wolves"

•#3. Wade Reynolds
• Gender: Male
• Age 21
• Looks: Blond short hair and green eyes.
•Role: Living in "The Safe Haven"

So those are some but not all of the new characters we will see in season 2.
Season 2 will not only give us new characters, but also new places as well.
• #1. "The Safe Haven"- a safe space for all survivors who are accepted into it
•#2. "The Wolf's Den"- Home of the Lone Wolves.
The story will also be bringing back a few characters from the previous games and even from this story. The story will focus around the theme of family and how far someone will go to protect it, no matter if by blood or not.
And unlike last season, this story will have a central villain throughout the whole story. Although a few other villains will appear, their will be a central main villain.
That's all I can share for now. If you guys have any suggestions of what I should include in the story, then leave your suggestions in the comments below. I would love to hear them. Also the title contest ends in three days so if you're still gonna answer, you better hurry. Anyways, see you guys later.
P.S. After the first chapter of Season 2 is posted, this page will be deleted.