Chapter 6 "The Walk":

Clem's POV:
As we were walking to my group, I couldn't help but keep looking over at Gabe. God I can't believe how much cuter he's got. I then caught him looking right at me and smiling. "Oh my fucking lord! He is the cutest guy I've ever met. Clementine, get a hold of yourself! You just got him back and you already want him? Yes, I want him! I want him to hold me, kiss me, and make love to.... OK now you're going a little crazy. Just take it slow and see what happens." I thought to myself as we were walking. "So, this is AJ huh?It really is nice to meet your little guy." Gabe said to AJ and I. "Thank you." AJ said back to Gabe.
"Hey, you changed your hairstyle?" He asked. "Oh, yeah. The one Javi gave me didn't work out for me, so I changed it. Do you like it?" I asked in return. "I love it." He then answered as I became happy by his compliment. "So Clem, why were you gone from Richmond so long? I mean I haven't gotten to see you in three years and you promised you would bring AJ back there so what gives?" Gabe then asked me. "Well, after I got AJ from McCarroll Ranch, We were held up by this pompous asshole with a baseball bat covered in Barbwire named Negan. He basically used me and AJ for slave work around the community and for his soldiers he called the saviors. You were held there for a while until walkers flooded the community and we were able to escape. Not too long after that we came across this boarding school where we met the rest of our group and funny enough they're actually around you and my age." I told him. "Really that's kind of cool. Well it's just nice to see you again Clementine. I missed you so much." He said as I tried to hide my blush. "I... I missed you too so much." I told him back as I saw him crack yet another cute smile.
"So if you're here, then where are Kate and Javi?" I then asked him as a smile then quickly disappeared in an expression of sadness and sorrow struck his face. I quickly understood what happened and felt sorry for him. "Oh Gabe. I am so sorry. I.. I didn't know." I apologized as Gabe looked at me with a sorrowful smile. "How long have they been gone?" I then asked him. "About two months ago. Kate went missing and Javi was bitten and I had to... stop him." He admitted as I felt even more sorry for him. "Oh God Gabe. That's horrible. And you've been alone all this time? Two whole months of just complete solitude?" I asked.
"Yeah and I always thought that I'd be alone for the rest of my life. But then I found you and AJ. Certainly have a chance to be part of a family again, if you'll let me." He said as my heart started to feel a flutter. "Gabe, I will never leave your side. I will never leave your side ever again. I promise you that" I told as he began to cheer up again. "Thanks Clem. It's nice to have somebody to talk to again. Especially an old friend." He said." Mom, I'm hungry. When are we going to be back?" AJ asked as his stomach was rumbling. "Soon goofball. Soon." I answered as for the rest of the way there me and Gabe just kept talking to each other and getting our friendship back on track. "Although it is nice to have me as a friend, ever since we played that one game of euchre together, I always wanted to be more than that. I know I shouldn't get attached to people since it'll all just lead to more heartbreak, but I just can't help it with him. He's just so nice, sweet, and just awesome to be around. Not to mention hot. My only fear is that he won't feel the same way. That he'll only see us as just friends. I'll give it about a week but after that, I'm going to take a risk and see if we can take our "relationship"to the next level." I thought as we were literally just a minute away from coming back to the boarding school so Gabe can meet the rest of the group.