Chapter 36 "Taking Down":

Gabe's POV:
Clem looked at me and knew the choice I had to make. "Gabe, I told your uncle this years ago. I have been where you are before. More then once. It's not going to end well for everyone. But you have to decide." She said as I began to think. I thought for a while until I reached a decision. Although Rick has been nothing but a good friend to me and I knew he needed my help, I just couldn't risk losing Clem again. "Alright Clem, lets go get those fuckers." I told her a she let out a smile of pure happiness and enjoyment. "Kenny and Eleanor, you go help Rick with the muertos. I'm going with Clem to go stop Joan and Arvo." I told them as Eleanor gave me the thumbs up and said, "We're on it, Gabe!" while Kenny continued to give me the dirty look from before. As they ran to help Rick, Clem and I hopped on one of the new frontier's motorcycles with Clem holding on to me as we left the base to go kill those motherfucking assholes.
As we were riding and killing muertos along the way, I felt Clem give me a kiss on the cheek and say, "Gabe, thank you for coming with me. I knew it was a hard choice to make, but I really appreciate what your doing." I just smiled back at her before returning my eyes to where we were going l and said, "Of course, baby. I need to keep you and our baby safe. I mean I do like Rick but I love you. And I won't let us be separated ever again." "I mean you have always been by my side every step of the way. Even when we first met you always took my sides. God Gabe, what did I do right to deserve you?!" She said as my heart felt on fire but in a good way. "You just had to be your selfless, caring, and beautiful self. I love you, my Clemmy." I said as she just hugged me tighter and said, "I love you too."
"There they are!!!" Clem let out as I saw the vehicle the two drove off in. "We have to stop them, but how? " I asked her in desperation. She then took out a pistol and shot directly at the tires, causing the car to lose control and and crash into a t we. The image reminded me too much of when Javi and I crashed after he got bit. We stopped the motorcycle near the collision and got off it. We raised our guns towards the car with Clem shouting, "JOAN!!! ARVO!! Get out of the goddamn car with your hands up!!" God she looked so fucking sexy when she was aggressive. Right then and there I wanted to lie her down on the ground and fuck her so badly but couldn't because first of all, we are in a dire situation right now and second of all, she is currently pregnant with our child. Guess it's just my hormones and horniness talking.
We then saw Joan step out of the wrecked car with her hands up after dropping her weapon. That's it, bitch! Just keep them up!" I ordered her. "Ok ok, you got me. But that's the problem you have right now. You just got...me." She said as what she said finally hit us. I then felt Arvo tackle to the ground. Clem was too shocked to do anything as Arvo then began to try and take the weapon out of my hands. "Give me gun, fuckin dick!!" Arvo said as I saw Joan begin to run away until Clem came out of her shock and shot her in the leg and back, stopping her from doing so. "Go to hell, you bastard!!!" I yelled as he then punched me in the face hard as the vision in my one eye got fuzzy for a second. I then hurt a gunshot go off as Arvo fell off of me in pain while holding his shoulder as I saw Clem pointing a gun at him. "A bullet for a bullet, you Russian motherfucker!" Clem boasted as Arvo tried to get up but Clem shot him dead before he could do so.
Clem helped me back up on my feet as she hugged me tight as I hugged her back. We then looked over to where Joan was as we saw her craw away from us to try and still get away. We let go of each other, walked over to her, and I grabbed Joan by her orange jacket. I then threw her against a tree as she held her stomach in pain. "Does this... does this make you feel better, Gabriel?" Joan asked condescendingly as Clem punches her across the face. "Nothing that you did will ever make this make me feel better. You killed my sister! You kidnapped my girl and our unborn baby! And you attacked my community for no apparent fucking reason!" I told her as she grinned and giggled at what I said. "Whatever I did, was for... was for the greater good of my people and my community. And every action I take no matter how violent or how cruel is to do just that. And you say I'm the selfish one here!" She boasted as I became so pissed off as I could tell Clem was also getting a little upset as well.
"You think you're so special, Mr. Garcia. But the hard truth is that... compared to the rest of us, you're just like everyone else." She continued to boast as I nodded at Clem as Clem punched her in the face again. "That maybe true that I'm not different from some people. But there is one thing that separates us from you and the new frontier." I told her as she asked, "And what would that be, Gabriel Garcia?" "I actually try to help those in need. Not steal from them. That's what makes you a monster. More so then anyone else. So with that said, goodbye." I said as I put He gun to her heart and pulled the trigger over and over until it was confirmed she was dead. "Gabe, why... why didn't you shoot her in the head?" Clem then asked as I put the gun away. "Because she deserves to turn, Clem. Be with the innocents that she let turn as well." I told her as Clem then nodded as she understood. "Come on, dork. We have to go back to help Rick and the others." Clem said as I nodded. We then got back on the motorcycle and left their dead bodies behind us. Both on the ground and in our memories.