Chapter 47 "Love Me Hard":

(Warning: This chapter is a Lemon 🍋 If those bother you or upset you then please do not read.)
3rd Person POV:
"Alright baby. Let's fucking get it on!"Gabe said as they both smiled and she removed his shirt. He then proceeded to remove her is as the two made out even harder than before. While they were making out, Clem removes Gabe's one eyepatch in a fit of pleasure and threw it on the ground. After making out for a solid five minutes, Clem removed her lips from Gabes and whispered seductively in his ear, "Let me give you something to play with." She then removed her bra showing off her bare chest. "Go on Gabe. Play with your wife's titties." She seductively said his Gabe begin to fondle both of her breasts while tweaking her nipples causing her to moan in pleasure. But not too lonely so they didn't wake up the kids. It was then that Gabe begin to suck on her nipples as she mom was even more pleasure. After a while of that, Gabe stop and began to make out with her again opening her wrists to the bed. In a weird way, she loved it and he dominated her.
After a while, Gabe let go of her and Clem flipped over so that she was on top. "Let me give you a little something special love boy." Clem said as she removed Gabe's pants as well as her own. She then moved closer towards his "manhood" as she began to move her hand up and down, giving him a hand job. Gabe began to quietly and moan in pleasure as Clem began to talk dirty to him. "Oh Gabe, your cock is so hard. I love doing this to you. And this cock is all mine." She flirted as Gabe only got more turned on. "Your hands feel so good, my beautiful wife." Gabe responded is it only made Clem plus more wet. "Well why use hands when I can use my mouth." She said as she starts rubbing it with her hands and just put his "manhood" right in her mouth and sucked on it hard which only made Gabe moan even louder. Clem loved the feeling of having his "manhood" in her mouth as it made her feel so happy and horny. "Clem, I'm...I'm gonna...." Gabe said until he came in Clem's mouth and she swallowed all of it. She then proceeded to lick the remainder of the cum off his "manhood's" tip as it gave Gabe a tingly feeling that kind of tickled.
Clem then moved back up with her and Gabe's faces looking right at each other's. "You ready baby?" Gabe asked as they stared into each others eyes with pure passion, last, and desire. "Yes dork. Please love me hard. I just want you inside me. I want you and I need you now." Clem seduced him. "Well how about we try something we haven't tried before?" Gabe asked matching her seductiveness as Clem just looked confused. "Like what?" She asked us all she noticed was Gabe's look of both flattery and mischief. Gabe then quickly turned Clem around so her ass was directly facing his "manhood". He quickly inserted it into her ass as Clem jolted with both nervousness and excitement. Gabe then begin to thrust in and out of her ass as Clem held on to the bed frame for dear life. If felt so good to her as she enjoyed every second of it while moaning as Gabe moaned as well. Gabe then pulled out and came all over her ass as Clem wiped it off and licked it. "Wow Gabe. That felt really fucking good." Clem said before they begin making out again. There tongues wrestled with each other until Gabes ultimately won. They separated lips and just looked each other with more passion than they've ever had before in their lives.
Gabe then didn't even ask as he just inserted his "manhood" into her "womanhood" as it caught Clem off guard but in a good way. He thrusted in and out of her as the two of them let out multiple orgasms but quietly so that either AJ or Mari didn't wake up. He thrust so hard because he missed putting himself in Clem and the two of them having sex. They haven't gotten to do that in nine months since Mari was born. Clem then managed to flip him over again so she was on top and she also began to ride him. Although it hurts a little from her stitchings it didn't matter because she was so in trance by the moment. Gabe then squeezed her ass and then spanked her ass hard as a small gasp of joy escaped her mouth. Gabe took this moment of her surprise to flip her onto her back and pin her wrists onto the bed. He then continued to thrust into her while the two made out passionately. "Clem, I'm... I'm close!" Gabe moaned. "Pull... pull out! I don't... want another... baby." She said as Gabe did as he was told. He pulled out and came all over Clem's stomach as Clem came on the bedsheets.
Gabe's POV:
We then laid their naked bodies right next to each other as we were panting hard. It was at that moment Clem and I heard a knock on the door and quickly got under the covers to hide our naked bodies. "Mom and Dad, are you guys ok?" We heard AJ ask as we began to panic a little. "Yes goofball, everything's OK." Clem said as she was still panting. "I just heard strange noises coming from your room and thought something had happened." Aj said. "Don't worry, son. Mom and dad were just wrestling around was all." I lied as we then heard AJ say, "Ok then. Well goodnight." We then heard him leave as we both sighed in relief and Clem said, "Wow! That was close." "Yeah it was. Well we should probably get a good nights sleep." I said as Clem nodded and we were about to fall sleep until we heard the sound of Mari beginning to cry from her crib. "I got this honey." I told her as I was about to get up until she stopped me. "No, we got this." She said as we smiled at each other and left the room holding hands.
We walked into Mari's room to see our little angel crying out and squirming in her crib. Clem and I both took her out of her crib and rocked her in both of our arms as that quickly calmed her down. "Shhh shhh shhh. It's OK sweetie. It's OK. Mama and Dada are here." I cooed at her as she quickly fell back asleep. "Awww! That's so adorable. She just wanted to see her mommy and daddy." Clem said as we carefully what are sleeping baby back in her crib as she was sucking on her thumb. I then quickly took the time out of her mouth and replaced it with her pink pacifier. "Good night are a little sweetpea." Clem quietly cooed as we tucked her back in and quietly left the room. "So, are you still worried for when she gets older?" Clem sarcastically asked as I just rolled my eyes and said, "Maybe a little. But at least I still have my little girl for now." Clem then slipped her hands into mine and said, "No. We have our little girl." Then smiled as we went back to our bedroom and fell asleep thinking about what our futures will have in store for us both the good and the bad. But as long as I have my beautiful wife Clem and the rest of my family, then everything will be alright in the end. I just know it.

                       THE END... for now!!
                    Get ready for Season 2!!!