Chapter 26 "Gabe vs Carl":

Gabe's POV:
As I remembered about Carl, my fury and anger returned to my body. "So Gabe, what the hell happened to you out there?" Clem asked with concern. "Why don't you ask Carl?" I said pointing to Carl as I notice he was trying to sneak away. "Gabe, what do you mean ask Carl?" Clem then asked another question. But this time suspiciously. "He tried to kill me, Clem." I finally told her as she gasped and her eyes went wide. "WHAT!??!??" Clem and AJ yelled at the same time. "I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, Gabe." Carl then lied to them. "While we were out on the supply run, he hit me over the head knocking me out and left me behind to feed me to the muertos. If it wasn't for an old man I met in the woods named Abel, I would be dead by now because of this fucker!" I admitted as I then showed him the wound from when he hit me with the brick.
"Oh my God! Carl how could you?" Clem then asked him in anger. "So uh... So I could uh...." Carl stuttered is that only made Clementine even angrier. "Well, I'm waiting asshole!" Then yelled as Carl quickly yelled back, "So I could have you!!!" Clem and AJ were in shock by what he said but I wasn't seeing as how I already guessed that it was the reason why. "Wait, what? You thought if you killed my boyfriend then you could replace him?" She asked for still in shock. "Ye... Yeah." Carl confessed as Clem then walked over to him and slapped him right across the face. "How fucking dare you do this to us!! Not only did you put my boyfriends life at risk, but you also made me believe he was dead making us the most depressed we ever have been and made me think about leaving all of my friends behind here. Go to hell Carl!!!" Clem screeched as I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down like I did when we couldn't find Negan at his office before. It worked yet again as Clem went from pure rage to pure contempt. "Baby, I'll handle this. You and AJ go get Rick and tell him what he did." I told her as she nodded and did exactly as I said. Now it was just me and Carl alone.
"You know you're going to pay for what you did to me, Dickweed." I threatened him as he just chuckled. "What the hell is so funny?!" I asked as I felt even more rage. "You don't understand do you? It's just not going to stop here. I'll try as many times as it takes for that girl to finally be mine and there's nothing you could ever do to stop me from doing so." He then said confidently as hearing him say that pushed me over the edge. "We'll see about that, cowboy." I stated as I move even closer to him. "No, you won't. In fact after I'm done with you, you will never be able to see anything again." Carl then posted as he threw a punch at me as he hit me right across the face and it made me jump back a little. He then went in for another punch, but this time I caught it and punched him back. "Owwwww!!!  You Mexican motherfucker!!" He yelled as he then ran towards me and tackled me to the ground.
I tried as hard as I could to fight back, but in the end he was just too overwhelming. He landed a few good punches to the face, until I gave them a good blow to the crotch as he curled up in pain. "Agh!! Cheap blow, cocksucker."He ordered in pain as he then began to stand up. "You stay the fuck away from my family, you overconfident shit knocker!" I yelled out as Carl just shrugged his shoulders and confidently and egotistical he said, "I make no promises, Gabriel Garcia. Because sooner or later, you're going to be out of the picture and she is going to be riding my dick and calling me her boyfriend instead of your ugly ass. So bring it on, wimp. Let me see what you got." My brain just went and complete auto pilot as I screamed out in anger and started charging towards him. I landed multiple very good blows to the school while he got a few good jabs to my stomach. We then began to choke each other as his hands were just slightly stronger than mine and I began to lose consciousness. I thought that he would win until I saw both Rick and Clem pull him off me and throw him to the ground.
"Dammit Carl!! What the heel do you think you're doing?!?!" His father asked him as Carl scraped off the rubble from his jeans and looked his father straight in the eye. "Because he doesn't deserve her. I of all people do." He said pointing at Clem as I was about to charge at him again until AJ stop me. "Dad, it's not worth it." AJ told me as I knew he was right so I backed off. "This isn't the first time you've obsessed over a girl, Carl. And I told you last time if this ever happened again, I would banish you. Well I am a man of my word. So Carl as of right now, you are banished from Alexandria and never to return." He decreed as Carl just stood their in a confused and angered stance. "You would really exile your own son?" Carl asked his father as Rick just stared at him and said, "Yes, I would because you fucking deserve it." Rick then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and drag them away while Carl was kicking and screaming.
Later that night after all the fighting stopped, Clementine and I I both put AJ back to bed as we climbed into our bed as well. We then snuggled up together which felt good after not being able to for a week. "I'm so glad you're alive, Gabe. I missed you so much and missed being in your arms." Clem said is I planted a kiss on her for head. " I missed you too, baby. When I had to walk all those miles just to get back here to Alexandria, the thought of you and AJ kept me going through all the struggles and all the challenges I faced. You guys give me strength. My family gives me strength and I promise to never ever leave that family again." I confessed to her and she just smiled at me and then her face into mine as I did the same. We then share the most passionate kiss we have ever had when we were not having sex. "I'm going to hold you to that, dork." She told me as we continued to snuggle with each other until we fell asleep back in each others arms. Like it's supposed to be. Now we can live peacefully and freely in Alexandria without having to worry about Carl ever again.

We have now reached the end of the Gabe/Carl story arc. If you have any idea as to where I can take the story next, please leave a comment and share your idea. I'm kind of running out of ideas at this point. Thank you.