Chapter 41 "Wedding":

Gabe's POV:
I was standing at the alter with Dr. Kirkman who agreed to be the priest for our wedding. "Thanks again, Dr. Kirkman for doing this. It really means a lot. " I thanked him. "Oh it's no trouble at all, Gabriel. And please, call me Robert." He then responded. I nodded and looked back at the crowd of people who were kind enough to appear for our wedding. I had AJ and Marlon on my side with Kate, Violet, and Eleanor on the other side where Clem is supposed to stand. Kenny wasn't here because he took initiative to walk Clem down the isle. I then see the front doors of the church open up to reveal Kenny holding Clem's arm as I was mesmerized by her gorgeousness. I never thought that Clem could be any more beautiful than she already was, but boy was I fucking wrong. Even though her baby bump was totally visible, it didn't make her any less beautiful. It never has.
Kenny let go of Clem once they reached the alter and Kenny joined AJ and Marlon at my side. Clem then stood in front of me with the first time I saw her with her short hair down and with lipstick and eyeliner on. "So, how do I look?" She asked sounding nervous. "Somehow, the most beautiful then ever. I can't wait to kiss those lips." I answered as I saw her blush. "Well you look pretty damn sharp yourself, dork." She said as we both let out a giggle. We then hear Robert clear his throat to catch our attention. We then both nodded at him and prepared to get married. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Gabriel Garcia and Clementine...." Robert started to say until he suddenly stopped. He then leaned over to Clem and whispered, "Uh, what's your last name, Clem?" "Yeah Clem, you never told me your last name. What is it?" I quietly asked as she sighed and whispered back, "Marsh. My last name is Marsh." "And Clementine Marsh in holy matrimony." Robert finished his statement as Clem and I just stared into each other's eyes and smiled.
"Now, I assume the two of you have prepared your own wedding vows?" He asked as I was going up first. I try to quiet my nervousness and I started reading my vows off the top of my head. "When the world first went under, I thought that I would never find someone to care about. I thought that when the world ended. Any chance of finding love did too. But that all changed four years ago when I met beautiful girl in front of me at an abandoned junkyard. I knew right then and there that she was the one for me. But I was too dorky to tell her how I truly felt at the time and just... Let her go. But three years later, we found each other again and almost instantly we fell in love. I have never felt more deeply in love with anyone else in my life she will truly be my one and only for the rest of my days. I would truly love her forever." I concluded as I saw Clem wipe away tears of joy.
Clem's POV:
I was so touched by Gabes words from his vows that I actually started crying happily in front of about 3/4 of our community. I can't help it if I'm an emotional fuck. "And now for you Clementine. Do you have your vows ready?" Dr. Kirkman asked as I snapped out of my over emotional haze, said, "Oh! Uh, yeah I'm ready, and began. " ever since I was eight years old, my life has been a shit show. Everyone I ever care about either end up dead or betray me and my group. When I first met the Garcias, I thought that I would meet the same fate as I did before. But then, something amazing happened. I met Gabe. He was the first person in years that made me feel happy and actually make me enjoy life. He showed me a lighter side to the darkness and just like him, I was too scared to tell him that I truly loved him. But when I reunited with him back on that bridge a year ago, that's part of happiness return to my soul as I knew I had a second chance to be with him. He helped make things possible that I never thought would be possible in this world. I mean look at me now. I fell in love, I'm getting married, and we even have our little bundle of joy on its way soon. You truly showed me how it feels to feel true happiness. And for that I am eternally grateful. I always thought I'd be alone. Then, I met you. I love you and I like you." I finished is Gabe looked back at me with happy tears as well and said, "I love you and I like you too."
"AWWWWW!!" We heard everyone in the audience said as we slid the wedding rings onto our fingers. "Gabriel Garcia, do you take Clementine Marsh to be your lawfully wedded wife til death do you part? In sickness and in health?" Dr. Kirkman asked him. "Oh fuck yeah I do!" He said as I giggled at his silliness. "And do you Clementine marsh take Gabriel Garcia to be your lawfully wedded husband till death do you part? In sickness and in health?" Dr. Kirkman and then asked me as Gabe and I just stared into each others eyes. "Even in death, I do." I answered as Gabe smiled even wider. "Then with the power invested in me, by the community of Alexandria. I now pronounce you two husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He said as Gabe grab me by the waist, dipped me, and we smashed our lips together as everyone cheered. After the reception, we made our way home that night, we put AJ to bed and then made out hard on the bed. After our little make out session was done, Gabe went to the bathroom to get changed into his pajamas while I changed in the bedroom. "Are you ready for bed my beautiful wife?" Gabe asked in a flirty tone. "Indeed I am, my handsome and dorky husband." I flirted back as we then got into bed together and snuggled. "I love you Gabe." I said as he kissed my forehead and replied, "I love you too Clementine." "And I love you too our little angel." Gabe then said rubbing my baby bump. "And I love you too, sweet pea." I said rubbing it as well. We then zoom fell fast asleep now with a stronger bond then ever.