The End... Or is it?!

Well guys and girls, we have reached the end of  Reunited: A Gabentine Story. At least for now. Because on Friday July 6, I will release an official sequel to this book. No my question for you guys is I'm offering up the chance for you to name the new book. Just leave your book titles for a sequel to the story down in the comments and I will choose the very best one to be this  name of this stories story. So you have until the day before I post the new book to suggest your title. That would be Thursday, July 5. So give me your best ideas and the title winner will get a shoutout at the end of the first chapter and will have a character featured in the story named after them. So comment your suggestions and let the best title name win.
And now I would like to recap all of the lives that were lost in the story.
In Memoriam (RIP):
• Conrad
• Javier Garcia
• Ten
• Louis
• Negan
• Abel
• Carl Grimes
• Arvo
• Joan
• Rick Grimes
• Becca
Also I would like to make the announcement that I will be making two new Gabentine books at some point before the end of the year. One is called "Getting attached: A Gabentine Story " and the other is "Light in the darkness: A Gabentine Story" So both of those will be released before the end of the year so just a heads up.
I would like to thank you guys so much for all the support and love you've given the story. You guys are the reason why I keep writing every day because seeing how much you guys loved the story and support it makes me feel happy and kind of want it honestly. I can't thank you all enough for all that you guys are done and I am eternally grateful.
So remember to submit your total and story ideas down in the comments and I will announce the winner right here on the story or maybe on the new story I don't know yet. So thank you guys so much and stay tune for season two of "Reunited : A Gabentine Story"