6- Sleep Over at The Burrow

"Thanks, Skyler, for standing up against Malfoy for my daughter." Mr. Weasley says to her. Skyler was invited by the Weasleys to sleep over for a few days. At first, she had declined, but when Hagrid came back, he insisted that she did. So now, she sits on the stairs, looking at the stars. Loki's cape is over her shoulders. The tears are slowly rolling over her cheeks, but she doesn't make any sound. She just looks to the sky, slowly mumbling. "Loki, may you find your place in Valhalla... for we shall mourn for those who died a glorious death."  Skyler pulls her nose in Loki's cape, smelling his scent. For a small moment, she feels at home. 

∞∞∞

Fred and George are still awake. It's two o'clock in the morning, and they can't get asleep. "Are we going downstairs?" Fred asks when he notices his twin brother awake. "Well, at least we both tried to sleep. Let's go." George answers. The two walks off three stairs, before seeing a figure with a green cloak around itself. "... For those who died a glorious death." She whispers, before sobbing. "Skyler?" The twins speak in unison. She turns around, and they see how wet her cheeks are. "Oh... hay guys." She says, and turns back, looking at the stars. The boys share a concerned look, and sit down, next to her. "Hey," George starts, laying a hand on her shoulders, "what happened?" "The end of my childhood, that's what happened." Skyler answers, irritated. "How?" Fred demands to know. Skyler tightens the grip on her dark green blanket. "I was training... With Lady Sif, Thor and Loki. Loki was teaching me more magic, and archery... when an explosion happened. Asgard was under assault..." The twins gasp, and their eyes grow big, scared for what comes next. "Loki brought me to safety," Skyler continues, "he took me to the Bifröst, and send me down here... b-but the attackers arrived there too... a few seconds after I landed on Earth, the Bifröst exploded... with Loki on it..." After saying that, Skyler bursts out in tears. "I-I can't go back. I'm cut off from my entire family." She says between sobs. Fred and George look at her, hopelessly. "Hey, did you say that you can fight in Muggle-style?" Fred asks, a small smile playing on his face. Skyler nods. "Could you show us that tomorrow?" George asks, understanding where his brother wants to go. "I think so. But then I need to sleep. So if you'll excuse me." She stands up, and walks to her room, which she shared with Ginny. "Fred, you're a genius." George says with a grin. "Just like you, George." Fred answers with the same grin.