Chapter 1 Uhh, We need to Talk..

Harry's POV -

The alarm rang at 6:30 a.m. waking me up, and after looking on my phone , I felt nervous and happy at the same time. Today was the day when I had to pop the big question, to Kate, My Girlfriend.

-------------------------------------------

"Harry, sweetie, I'm so proud of you!" My mom spoke through the phone, congratulating me for an award I got for treating a minister to get back normal, and honestly I felt happy too, because helping people to be normal is what I love and what I do 'cause I'm a psychiatrist.

"Thank You mom, I will come home tomorrow ok" yes, I didn't live with my parents. They lived near though.

With that, my phone vibrated and looking at the screen I smiled instantly, it was Kate.

"Mom I'm gonna call you later ok? I have to get ready..." I said. And we said bye(s) and I picked up Kate's call.

"Hey love" I said. No response, but some sounds could be heard, was she crying? I wondered to myself.

"Kate? Are you okay, is something wrong ?" I asked, I was worried now.

"Harry, I.. uhh .., we need to talk" she said reluctantly. Was it me? Did I do something ? Well if anyone else has her hurt then I'm going to kill them.

"Yeah ok, sure.." I replied.

And with that, she hung up the phone, leaving me worried. She always does that. Not telling me what's bothering her until its extreme. And that's something I don't like, because I love her and I just want to take care of her.

I've always loved her. We were in the same College and she was the Most popular girl. I had a crush on her since then. She was the captain cheerleader and the dream of every boy back then. Her friends always defined her as mean but I actually never believed it. I mean, she was always kind to me.

"She didn't even know you existed" A voice in my head said.

That's true, but it was like that because I wasn't one of the popular basketball jocks she dated. I was a proper nerd. I scored the highest marks and all my teachers loved me. And I had a very limited amount of friends.

The phone rang again, taking me back to reality. It was a text from Kate.

Kate : Meet me at Starbucks, now.

Me : Ok, on my way :)

******************************************************

A/N -

Heyy everyone....!!

Thank u for reading and I hope you all like it...

Do comment your opinions about the story so far.... :)