Chapter 10 Didn't get lunch?

Lizzie's POV -

Yesterday was rough, with all that Kate drama, and after that Harry was sad and kept frowning on little things. (Yes I'm finally getting used to call him Harry..at least in my mind).

I don't mind though, he had a reason, she was his ex, I assumed, and he obviously didn't want to see her.

But seeing him sad and frowning was bad. He is so charming when he smiles. I blushed a bit at my stupid thoughts.

------------------------

"Lizzie, I'm not going to attend anyone after lunch alright" Dr.Styles said. "Cancel the appointments and re-schedule them." He added.

"Okay Sir" I replied. 

"And, I want Tori's file, can you go home and bring it?" He was ordering more than asking. 

"Yes Sir." I replied. 

------------------

After I brought the file, I was in my cabin re- scheduling the appointments as he asked me to, when Doct- I mean Harry entered. 

"What are you still doing here?" he asked concerned.

"Re-scheduling appointments..?" I replied simply. I was really tired.

"You don't know what time is it, do you?" he asked again. 

And then it hit me, it was four p.m. and I hadn't had lunch yet. I turned to him and he was already smiling at me. 

"Didn't get lunch ?" he asked knowingly and I shook my head.

"Me neither, I was leaving anyway, come, we'll have lunch" he said smiling "since I was the reason that you skipped lunch" he said before I could say anything. 

"Okay sir" I replied and we walked to his car, and he opened the door for me. What a Gentleman.

He drove us to a small and cozy restaurant nearly 20 minutes away from office.

We were welcomed by an old lady who seemed to know Harry.

"Long time no see Harry" she said happily.

"Yeah, I've been busy with work Olivia" he replied returning her smile.

"And, meet Lizzie, she's-"

"She's so beautiful Harry, You two make a cute couple". She said interrupting Harry, while my eyes went wide.

"Let me complete Olivia, she's an intern at my clinic." He told her and she didn't seem happy as before but still smiled at me.

"Hello" I said politely.

"Can you please take our orders now?" Harry said and Olivia took our orders.

We were sitting in silence until he broke it. "I'm sorry" he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For.. everything that you had to witness yesterday, and for Olivia too, she always treats me like a kid." He laughed a bit at the end.

His Beautiful Laugh.

"No need of sorry sir, it's alright really." I replied. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Better than before, thanks for asking." he replied and smiled at me.

I was glad that he chose me to tell that he was better rather then telling me that it's none of my business, because it really wasn't. 

And then we heard a cough and someone clearing their throat and we both realized that we've been staring and smiling at each other the whole time.

"Enjoy your food" said Olivia grinning at me and I felt my cheeks burning, while Harry was still smiling shyly at his food.  

----------------------------------------

Harry's POV -

"Enjoy your food" said Olivia grinning at Lizzie and I felt so embarrassed at the sight. Yet my stupid smile wasn't leaving my face.

I was staring at Lizzie the whole time and the fact that she was staring and smiling at me too made me feel so happy. Happy in a long time.

She even asked if I was okay, (God, why does this girl cares so much?) and the exact moment was when I really felt better.

Her blue eyes are so attractive that you see them and then you just get lost in them. And, her smile is just...

Stop it Harry she's your intern. 

But.. Maybe.., I Like Her?

**************************

A/N -

Heyy People!

Stay tuned :)