Chapter 51 Stop Blaming yourself.

Lizzie's POV -

"Ouch" I clenched Harry's shirt as he cleaned the cut on my collarbone.

"I'm Sorry.." he said.

"It's not you're fault.. it's not anybody's fault.." I said and he looked at me like wanted to say something but stayed silent instead.

I hissed as he proceeded with the cut. "I don't like this.." he whispered to himself.

"Your dress.. can you pull it down a bit so I can.." he said.

"I can't reach the zip behind.." I said and he pulled the zip a little bit down and pulled the dress to my shoulder himself.

"Thanks" I said as soon as he was done. He didn't reply and stood up but I grabbed his wrist.

"Stop blaming yourself" I said and he let out a bitter laugh.

"Stop blaming myself? All this is my fault Lizzie" he said, "I wish that I could take this pain from you, that I could erase those dreadful moments, but you know what? I can't and I hate to see you like this, my heart aches when you say 'ouch'. " He literally shouted.

By now my eyes went blurry as rushed tears fell from them. It was mainly because of the events of tonight, not because he yelled at me, but it surely added up as he hadn't done it before.

"I was just saying that-" I started but he cut me off.

"No, no... I'm sorry I didn't mean it, no I meant it but I didn't mean to yell at you I'm sorry.." he said all panicked and sat beside me taking my hands in his. He really thought that he made me cry.

"I meant it.. when I.. said that.. it's not your.. fault" I said, letting out sniffles.

"Yeah, fine it's not.." he was still panicked. So, I hugged him and stayed there for like half an hour, crying in his chest as he rubbed my back.

----------------

Harry's POV -

I woke up at 6 a.m. as I felt cold, because of two reasons, one, I didn't find Lizzie beside me, and two, I felt cold air settle in my room.

I looked to the side and saw Lizzie drinking coffee probably, from her mug, staring outside from the window. Her back was turned towards me.

"Hey you're awake.." She spoke slowly as she turned around, noticing me sitting up.

"Yeah.." I replied smiling a bit.

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to make coffee.." she said and I nodded.

After what happened yesterday, ofcourse she couldn't sleep.

"Are you okay?" I said touching her forearm as she sat beside me.

"I don't know" she said looking down at the mug.

I took her hand in mine and she looked at me with a blank expression.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked and she looked at me for some more seconds, then finally spoke.

"I do" she said slowly and I waited for her to start. "Austin confessed.. that.. he is in love with me" she said and I tensed up, he did what?!

"And he got angry when I said no..he tried to stop me..from going anywhere.. that's when Kate tied my legs and I couldn't even defend myself.." she said looking down again.

"And you were just right on time.." she added with tears forming in her eyes.

"I would've never let anything happen if I knew.." I sighed.

"I know.." she said and wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my chest.

We sat in silence for a long time till her soft sniffles came to an end and she was asleep.

-----------------

One Month Later

Lizzie's POV -

"So.." I said, to Harry who was driving.

"So?" he asked back glancing at me.

"It was a good meeting.." I smirked and he chuckled.

We had a meeting at the L.Asylum and Harry let me go with him as Dr.Watson had cold and wasn't supposed to be there.

"Sure" he said shaking his head. "It was good because Watson wasn't there, that-" he started but I cut him off.

"Harry, he's like twice your age.." I said and he shook his head.

"That doesn't mean that he'll stare my girl" he said and I smiled.

"Well, that's true.." I said and he sighed.

"Do you want to go somewhere? We have rest of the day free.." he asked.

"You decide.." I replied and he smiled.

"How about the mall?" he asked.

"No, you've spoiled me enough Babe" I chuckled and he grinned.

"Well, how about I spoil you some more.. Babe?" he asked me copying my tone and I blushed.

"No, thanks.." I replied. "I think a movie would be good?" I added.

"Well, if that's what my Baby wants, so be it.." he said and kept his hand on my thigh. A second later, I held his hand and he smiled.

**************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)