Chapter 50 Hey there, Liz.

Lizzie's POV -

"Lizzie?" Someone called me from the back.

"Austin?" I said as I turned to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"You know Liam, he's my senior, he invited me..what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Liam is Harry's cousin" I replied and he nodded.

"Well great to see you two here.. I'm with some office friends here so see you guys later.." he said.

"Okay.." I said and he left.

------------------

I was talking to Spencer and Jake when I got a message from an unknown no.

Can you come upstairs? It's important..
-Harry

Harry had left like a minute ago because Liam was calling him. All I could think was why didn't he do it from his phone. Maybe it was Liam's phone through which he texted. But I pushed the thought away and went upstairs.

"Ha-" as soon as I was to speak someone grabbed me from behind putting their hand against my mouth and I tried to push the person away.

"Austin? What the hell..!!??" I blurted out as I turned to see who it was. "You scared me.." I added.

"I'm sorry Liz, can you please come inside for a moment, I wanted to tell you something.." he said with pleading eyes so I agreed.

"Okay.." I said and we entered one of the rooms.

"What is it?" I said as we entered.

"Lizzie.. I.. I know it may sound stupid but I.. I really.." he trailed off.

"Austin, just say it..I can't stay here with you for long.." I said and he nodded.

"You know how they say that you realize a person's value when they're gone.. that's what I felt when you stopped talking to me after high school.. I tried to contact you but your no. wasn't the same.."

"I'm sorry for that.." I said and he shook his head.

"No, Liz..the point is that I Love you.." he said and my eyes went wide. "It's true Lizzie.. I had to tell you this when you had college but then I got to know that you had a boyfriend named Troye and you seemed so happy with him.. and I just couldn't summon my courage after that... But now, I've realized that.. you're mine.. and only mine Liz.. I don't care who you're dating.. I just know that I Love You Lizzie... I'm so in love with you.."

"What makes you think I'm
not happy with Harry.." I asked and he stood silent. "You said you saw me happy with Troye and left..why you couldn't leave now..?" I asked and he shook his head again.

"Because I was mad!, I don't know why I did that, maybe I wasn't sure but now.. I am"

"You can't be.." I trailed off.

"What..?" He asked.

"I'm saying that it's too late Austin, it's too late.." I said and he gave me a shocked expression.

"I did have a stupid crush on you which you never noticed.. And now..when I'm finally happy in a relationship.. you say that You Love me..? No..no Austin you don't have any right to play with my feelings.." I said and by now I was in tears.

"Lizzie.. Please.." he said and held my hand.

"I'm sorry Austin, I don't Love you..and I don't think we can even be friends after this..So Goodbye.." I said and turned to get out of the room.

"Not like this" he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, so my back was against his chest.

"Austin, Leave me..!!" I said and he grabbed both of my hands from behind. Before I could do anything to get out his grasp I felt my legs being tied.

"Hey there, Liz" Kate said.

-----------------

Harry's POV -

"I'm back" I said, while my eyes searched for the blue ones. "Where's Lizzie?" I asked Spencer and Jake and they raised their eyebrows.

"She said you called her upstairs.. isn't she with you?" Spencer asked back.

"I never called her upstairs Spence.." I said with wide eyes. "It has to be that Austin guy.. I knew something was up in his mind.. Oh god, I'm so stupid for leaving her alone.." I said worriedly and they both stood up.

"Well then let's go upstairs and check" Jake said and we nodded.

As soon as we reached upstairs, we heard a loud scream, which came from the second room in the line.

"That's her!" Spencer said and we ran to push open the door which was fortunately unlocked.

"Why didn't you lock it?!?" Kate shouted to Austin who looked just as shocked. He held Lizzie from behind. Her hands were tied. How dare he touched her.

Within no time, I ran to him and punched his face.

-----------------

Lizzie's POV -

As soon as Harry, Spencer and Jake came inside, Harry started fighting with Austin, while Jake grabbed Kate and Spencer untied the ropes on my hands and legs.

"Thanks.." I told her and she nodded.

By now, Kate had escaped and Jake went behind her.

"Yeah, hit him hard!!" Spencer encouraged Harry who was fighting with Austin, I was sure his knuckles were bleeding by now.

"Please tell him to stop.." I told Spencer.

"No Liz, this way he won't lay a finger on a woman again.." she said.

"But he's hurting himself.." I said and she sighed.

"Fine" she said and turned to Harry. "Harry, stop it now, he learnt his lesson" she told him but he didn't listen.

"Harry.. Stop please.. you're hurting yourself.." I said and he immediately turned around and grabbed my arms.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry for leaving you alone, I'm so stupid.." he rambled.

"Hey, hey.. I'm fine.." I said but he didn't look satisfied, as he stared my collarbone which had a cut. Thanks to Kate.

"You're.. You're bleeding.." he said as he touched it and I hissed.

"We're heading home, Spence, call Jake" he said.

**************
A/N -

Hey People!!

Keep Reading :)