Chapter 32 Morning Doctor :)

Lizzie's POV -

"Guess what!!" Haliee spoke on the phone, she was calling at 5 in the morning.

"It's 5 a.m. Hales" I said rubbing my eyes. I couldn't really sleep last night because well, I kept thinking about the so many things which happened at the party, and about Harry.

"Liz, Guess what!!" She spoke again, ignoring my comment about calling me this early.

"What..?" I replied dramatically, rolling my eyes.

"Niall asked me out!" she said excitedly.

"Oh my god, when did he? You have to spill all the details." I replied excitedly, I was fully awake now and really happy for her.

"I will alright yeah..!" she said cheerily.

We talked for like an hour about how Niall took her to a normal hangout but then he stated that it was a date and then he asked her to be his girlfriend. And, as expected Haliee said yes. Cliché much.

Shortly after I got a text message and my heart skipped a beat. It was from Harry.

Harry : Good Morning Beautiful ;)

Not that we didn't text , but it was always professional. Not something like this. And, all I could think about was, He called me Beautiful.

Me : Morning Doctor :)

Harry : *rolls eyes* U know u can just call me Harry right?

I didn't want to irritate him, but I seriously loved calling him Doctor, and yeah well, he's cute when he gets irritated a bit.

Me : Ofcourse I know ;)

Harry : And you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, do you know that as well?

Ok, I didn't really see this coming. He was literally flirting with me early in the morning.

And the fact that he thought I was the most beautiful girl, when I've seen his ex who looked like a barbie doll, I felt my heart beating at a faster rate.

And, because I was too shy and busy blushing hard, I didn't reply to it, but I called him, and he immediately picked up.

"Hey" he said in a raspy voice and I could feel him smirking.

"Hey" I replied, waiting for him to say something.

"So, you didn't answer my question love.." he said and I could feel the heat rising again in my cheeks.

"I..umm.." I started but he cut me off.

"Actually, don't answer that, I just wanted you to know.." he said. So sweet.

"Hmm" I replied.

"So I was wondering.. if you would go to a date with me?" he asked and I grinned.

"Okay..where and when?" I said excitedly.

"The place is a surprise Liz, and tomorrow?" he said chuckling a bit.

"Okay, tomorrow.." I said smiling even wider.

"Yeah, umm Did you have breakfast yet, Can I come over?" he sounded like a high school boy who wanted to see his girl.

"Umm, no and yes.. I mean I didn't have breakfast yet and yeah, ofcourse you can come over" I replied laughing.

"I'll be there in sometime then, wait for me okay?" he said and I could feel him smiling.

"Okay.." I said and smiled.

-------------------

"Hi" Harry said grinning, standing at my doorframe in a white T-shirt and jeans. Even these simple clothes made him look incredibly hot.

On the other hand, I was wearing a full sleeve T-shirt and shorts, looking like a kid.

"Hey Doctor" I replied, smiling wide to which he rolled his emerald eyes. How I can just get lost in them...

"Yeah you can stop teasing me now.." he said with a smile showing his dimples and entered the house giving me a hug.

We closed the door and walked to the dining table and he kept the bag he was carrying, on the the table.

I was just to pull the chair when he grabbed my wrist, only to stare at me while I turned to him. He came closer slowly and put my hand on his shoulder, pulling me into him.

"You look cute" he whispered to me looking straight in my eyes and I smiled. So he didn't think I looked like a kid, Thank god.

Before I could say something, his lips were on mine. He pulled away a few seconds later, with our foreheads still touching.

And, I was successfully lost in his eyes, and the fragrance of his cologne which intimidated me.

"We should have breakfast" he said smiling and I nodded.

----------------------

"So you have a guitar.." Harry said looking at my guitar kept in the corner of my room.

We were in my bedroom as I wanted him to take a little tour of the house. I hadn't changed much things to the living area but I had made certain changes to the bedroom. Decorations specifically.

"Yeah, I got it for my 19th birthday.. I never learnt how to play it though.." I replied.

"Really, Why not?" he asked taking it to his lap.

"I used to be kind of busy in my studies and stuff.." I replied. "Actually, I've never given much attention.." I added honestly and he nodded.

"You know how to play?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Yeah, I learnt to play it in high school.." he said and his smile disappeared. "I used to play it for my girlfriend at that time.." he added.

To be honest, something flinched inside me at that but I just smiled to reassure him.

*****************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)