Epilogue Who wants Ice Cream?

8 Years Later

Harry's POV -

"Harry?" Aria called behind me.

"Aria, hey, what are you doing here today?" I asked her as she usually didn't come to pick up Luke from school. Luke was Louis' and Aria's son.

"Louis is attending the decorators at home, so here I am, straight from office" she said and I nodded. "So you guys coming at Luke's Birthday Party today right.." she said and I nodded again.

"Ofcourse, Lori and Luke are best friends after all" I replied. Lori, as in Lorena Styles, my and Lizzie's four year old daughter.

"Great, be on time" she said and as soon as she did, Lorena and Luke came running towards us.

"Daddy...!!" Lorena said and I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, sweetheart" I replied and she smiled. Her smile was same as Lizzie.

"Happy Birthday Luke" I said and Luke almost hid his face in Aria's neck.

"Thank you Mr.Styles" he said smiling.

He was a little Louis. Same blue eyes and dark brown hair, but a little shy sometimes. Though he wasn't shy around me.

"Mom, can I go with Lori today please... " He asked Aria and she smiled.

"Ofcourse, if Harry doesn't have a problem.." she said looking at me.

"Please Daddy.." Lorena said looking at me.

"Well, why not" I said and they both grinned. They sat in my car and I turned to Aria.

"You aren't coming?" I asked her.

"Oh no.. I have to decorate the house and arrange things you know.. so see you after some time..?" She asked.

"Sure, I and Liz are at home for the rest of the day anyway, call me or her if you need anything.."

"Baby sitting is enough so bye and take care" she said as she hugged me and left.

"Okay.. bye" I said and she waved back. We had become good friends after all these years.

"Alright, who wants Ice Cream while way to home?" I asked as I sat in the driving seat.

"Me!!" They both said at the same time and I smiled.

--------------------

Lizzie's POV -

I was waiting for Harry and Lorena to come home, when I decided to read a file of one of my patients.

Yes, my patients. I am a Psychiatrist now. After completing my internship I got a job at the Jasons' Hospital, one of the famous hospitals of London.

Soon after getting the job, Harry and I got engaged. He proposed me on his birthday, 1st Feb, at his birthday party. I thought I was the one giving a surprise until he went on one knee in front of our families.

We waited two years for actually getting married. After that I was back at the Styles Clinic, as a professional Psychiatrist. And, as Dr.Lizzie Styles. It's been 5 years to our marriage but I still blushed at my own name.

The doorbell rang breaking my line of thoughts.

I opened the door to reveal Harry with Lorena and Luke, holding his hands from either side, with Ice creams in their hands.