Chapter 33 Do me a favor, Cut the call.

Lizzie's POV -

"I used to play it for my girlfriend at that time.." he said as I took a seat next to him.

"What was her name?" I asked calmly.

"Emily" he said said with a small smile. "She was my first girlfriend.." he added and my brain filled me images of how high school Harry must have been, making me smile.

"We umm, dated for like 7 months or so.. and she was really nice, or that's what I thought.." he said and sighed.

"It was good at first but then she accused me of cheating on her with Spencer.. I tried to make her understand but well she didn't.." he said. "So she actually cheated on me because she thought I was cheating on her, funny right" he said chuckling a bit at the end.

"Well, to be honest, I also thought that you and Spencer were.. romantically involved.." I confessed, I really didn't want to give him any wrong idea. I was just being truthful, while he just looked at me with wide eyes.

"You don't still-" he started but I cut him off.

"Nope" I chuckled and kissed his cheek. He just held my hand and smiled.

"So, how many boyfriends have you had?" he asked, which made me a bit nervous.

"Umm, three.." I replied. And, he stared at me, probably waiting for me to tell him stories like he just did.

"Well, I got my first boyfriend at 14, Tyler, he was my neighbour, and we dated for like 3 or 4 months but later his dad got transferred so I never really got to see him after that.." I said.

"Poor kid, so next?" Harry said laughing.

"My second boyfriend Nick, he was a nice guy and we dated for almost an year but he.. he cheated.." I said and sighed and Harry squeezed my hand a bit.

"And the third, Troye, I met him at college and he was simple and sweet but I was so involved in my studies that I couldn't really give time to him so he broke up with me." I said and Harry rubbed my shoulder.

"Can I play it?" he asked me after a while, pointing to the guitar in his lap.

"Sure" I replied grinning.

"I met you in the dark you lit me up.."

Harry played Just say you won't let go' by James Arthur which reminded me of last night, it was the very song to which we danced.

"I didn't know you could sing so well.." I was surprised, his voice was amazing.

"I just sung the first para.." he chuckled.

"It was wonderful.." I whispered to him as our faces were just inches away.

"I would love to sing more for you" he said and I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush" he smirked and leaned in, and kissed me softly while carefully keeping the guitar to the side of the bed.

Within seconds, he gently pushed me down to my bed so that he was hovering on me, without breaking the kiss.

One of his hand was intertwined with mine and other explored my back. He pulled away, and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

While I grabbed the hem of his T-shirt and pulled him in again.

He then shifted to get a better grip and now I was on top of him. For a while, we just kept staring at each other until I cupped his face and kissed him. His hands ran through my hair, while mine did the same with his.

Soon, he pulled away as we needed to breathe.

-----------------

I woke up from the sound of a vibrating phone against my thigh, and all I could think was why my pillow was so damn hard.

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Harry sleeping next to me, and I realized that I was sleeping on his chest. Oh, so he was the hard pillow.

"Harry.." I said as I tried to wake him up. He opened one eye, smiled and tightened his grip on my waist, pulling me into the crook of his neck.

"Harry.. your phone.." I said.

"Do me a favour, cut the call" he said in his raspy voice making me chuckle.

"It's in your pocket, I can't-" I started but he cut me off.

"Shh.." he said making me laugh. Such a dork. "here" he said handing me his phone and shifting to face me.

I took the phone and saw that it was Dr.Watson from the L. Asylum calling him.

"It's Dr.Watson, you sure you don't wanna talk to him?" I asked Harry who had closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes as soon as he heard me and frowned. He took the phone from my hand and answered it immediately, after cleaning his throat and sitting up.

"Hello?" he said into his phone. "Yeah I know.., no, no I'm not at home.., that's okay.. yeah I'll be there on time."

This was probably his conversation format every time when he talked to Dr.Watson. He was an old man in his fifties, and the superior psychiatrist at L. Asylum.

"What is it?" I asked Harry, as he cut the call.

"I have a meeting, at L.Asylum, regarding some patient's transfer." he said. "at 4 p.m." he sighed.

"On Sunday?" I asked confused.

"He called me this morning.." he said, still dizzy.

"Great, now we have work on Sunday." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Not we, just me. You're not going." he said grabbing my hand, as I stood up.

"What? Why?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I don't want that cocky bastard to stare at my girl again." he said as he rubbed his eyes from one hand and kissed my hand which he was holding. "my girl."

"Harry.. I-" I started but he cut me off.

"No, Lizzie, I don't like the oldy at all, and I'll be back before you even know, okay?" he said as he looked at me straight in the eye. Sleepy Harry is something else.

"Okay.." I said and he smiled and pecked my lips as he stood up and stretched.

"I'll call you whenever the meeting will be over ok?" He said as he tied his vans.

"Alright.." I smiled.

****************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)