Chapter 52 I'm not Alone.

Lizzie's POV -

"Dear Diary,

It's been One and a half month since Austin got arrested and Kate, however, escaped though Jake tried his best. And, it's been peaceful since. I'm happy with Harry and I couldn't ask for anything better. I still sometimes get scared because of what happened that night, but I tend to shrug if off. I just want everything be okay like it already is. "

I scribbled in my diary and kept it on the side table. Just then my phone ringed, bringing a smile to my face, it was Harry, who had saved his no. in my Contacts as 'My Handsome Baby❤'.

He had to come last night but he didn't, as a patient kept him till 9 p.m. and I knew he would get tired so I figured that we see each other the next day.

"Hey" I said as I picked up.

"Hey Beautiful" he chirped. "I was thinking if you could come over today? Spencer said we all could play a game or something.." he said.

"Okay, sure" I replied.

"Can't wait, Please come fast" he said and I chuckled.

"Sure, Baby" I replied and I'm sure he was grinning.

"Wait.. should I come to pick you up..?" he asked.

"No Harry I'll be there in like 10 minutes alright.." I replied.

"Okay.. and hey.." he said as I was to say Bye.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" he said making me blush.

"Bye..and Love you too.." I said and hung up.

------------------

I was ready, and was just down to leave when I heard something fall. The sound came from the guest room.

Should I go check?

No.. what if someone's there..

But Austin's in jail and I could handle Kate..if she's alone..

I guess I'm over thinking.. It must be something that fell because of air pressure.. But I lock all the windows..

That's it, it couldn't be air.. and that means...

I'm not alone..

Millions of thoughts ran through my mind as I realized what could have happened. I was definitely not alone. So, I turned around and started walking towards the door, with typing 911 on my phone. I was ready for anything. But, I still feared it.

"You know, I wouldn't do that.." a confident voice echoed behind me.

"Kate" I said as I turned around.

"Aww, you remembered my voice, sweetheart.." she said dramatically and grabbed my phone from my hand, despite my protest.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily and she chuckled.

"Honey, you already know what I want" she simply stated.

"He hates you" I stated as confidently, I was having anxiety attacks inside, but she didn't need to know.

"What makes you think I don't know" she said.

"I really don't understand you Kate and I figured that I don't want to so bye, after all I have a boyfriend to hangout with, unlike you" I said and turned around.

"I'm here to make a deal" she said making me stop in my tracks.

"What deal?" I asked her.

"Leave Harry, and I'll do you a favour by not killing him" she said and my eyes went wide. "You already know what I'm capable of Lizzie" she added.

"What if I say no?" I asked.

"Then I kill Harry" she said. "Look, I don't want him, I just want his money, that's the main reason that I endured him all this time, so don't worry about me dating him after.. you know, you break up with him.." she said and by now, tears had formed in my eyes.

"You used him.. how could you.. he tried kill himself because of you Kate, he loved you and all you did was for his money!" I yelled.

"Shut it, I already told you I'm here to make a deal, not to listen to your pointless drama" she said annoyingly.

"Tell me, it's a yes or should I tell my man to shoot him right now" she said holding her phone.

"I'll do it!" I said. "I'll do it, please don't!" I said and she smiled.

"Good girl.." she said and shook her head. "And don't you dare try to be smart, you're being watched" she said and walked passed me closing the front door.

I wish it was a nightmare, but it wasn't.

------------------

"Hey, what's wrong?" Harry said as I opened the door.

"Come in" I said and he followed me to the living room.

"Lizzie.. are you.. why are you crying what's wrong..?" he said as we sat on the sofa and he took my hands in his.

"Here" I said giving him my diary, in which I had scribbled everything.

"That's your personal diary.." he said giving me a confused look.

"Last page" I said and he did as I directed, as his eyes went wide while reading it. He stayed silent for a some time and then finally spoke in a slow, cracking voice.

"You want to break up with me?" He said.

"I can't believe you cheated on me Harry.. I really thought that you loved me.." I said, tears rolling down my face.

"No, Lizzie, I swear I didn't do anything, Please listen to me-"

"Kate showed me pictures Harry!" I screamed.

"Lizzie I-" he started but I cut him off again.

"Get out" I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Lizzie.." he said crying.

"Forget everything that ever happened" I said.

"Lizzie, I love you and I always will, I just thought you were smart enough than to trust Kate." He said and went out slamming the door behind.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Baby.

************
A/N -

Thanks for Reading :)