Chapter 46 The feeling is mutual.

Harry's POV -

I woke up with a terrible headache and looked around. White walls, white everything. I felt like a deja vu, what the hell was I doing in a hospital room?

And, that's when it hit me, I was supposed to meet Lizzie's Dad today. That's why I was driving faster, I remember a car crashing into mine. No, no, no, no... Does that mean my car isn't well now?

Just then, a woman, in her thirties I guess, entered with a tray. A nurse I assume.

"Oh, you're awake" she smiled at me shyly. Umm, weird.

"Can I have my phone? And how long I was unconscious?" I asked her.

"Just an hour. And, about you phone, you can use it in sometime, what's the rush though?" she asked me in a flirty tone. I'm uncomfortable..

"I've to call my girlfriend, it's really important" I said, and if I'm not wrong, she did flinch on the word 'girlfriend'.

"Oh, what's her name exactly? Because there is actually a girl outside named Linny, I guess.." she said, uninterested. How obvious.

"Can I see her?" I asked a little too excitedly.

"Well, you're allowed visitors since your injury was just minor, so yes, I'll send her in." She said and left.

A few moments later the door opened with Lizzie. Her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy, and she looked like she was going to burst in tears any moment.

All because of me. She was crying because of me.

"I'm sorry" I said as she took a seat on the chair beside me, and reluctantly held my hand in hers.

"What..?" She said.

"I should've driven carefully" I said as her hand reached for my cheek.

"It wasn't your fault, the cops told me that it was the other car which crashed into yours.." she told me as a tear rolled down. "You're okay, right..?" she added.

"I'm fine Liz, I'm totally fine, don't worry.." I said and kissed her hand which was caressing my cheek.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have pushed you so much" she said and I shook my head.

"How can my baby ever hurt me huh?" I said making her blush and she smiled genuinely for the first time that she got here. We were silent for a while when I decided to break it.

"Do you remember when we first met.." I trailed off. "you were so mean" I said and laughed a bit.

"Yeah, that was because you were so rude.." she said chuckling. "Can't believe I'm dating you.." she added.

"Hey, you're lucky that you're dating Dr.Styles" I said pretending to be hurt and she smiled.

"Actually, I am" she grinned at me. Finally.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now" I said and she blushed, and leaned in to peck my lips and went back to the chair.

She was going to say something, when we heard a knock on the door. It was her Dad. Oh, I totally forgot about him.

"Hello Sir.." I said as soon as he entered.

"Hello, Harry" he said. "So, how are you?" He asked me.

"Very well, sir, thank you for asking. Besides, I didn't plan to meet you here.."

"Circumstances, son" he said. "Lizzie, can you wait outside for sometime" he added.

She sighed and looked at me, and took a leave.

"Don't worry, I won't take long" Mr.Tomlinson said drifting my attention back to him. "I honestly wasn't really happy when I got to know about you having a relationship with my daughter" he added.

"I understand" I replied, nodding.

"On the other hand, Lizzie is really fond of you" he said.

"The feeling is mutual sir.." I said and he chuckled.

"Look, I know how it is but do you realize what are you doing, because considering her fondness, I might be late for correcting her mistake if she's making any" he said. Wow, no wonder he's a businessman, with the manipulated talks.

"She's not, I mean it sir, she's the most important part of my life and I'm grateful to have her in it, I'll never break her heart, I promise. Besides, she's really smart, she knows what she's into."

"Harry, you did make a quite good first impression on me. You're determined and intelligent, just like me when I was your age. I'm not saying that you're not good for my daughter just because you're her boss, I don't really care about the society but my Lizzie" he said. "And, being her father, I have to make sure that her life choices are right.." he added.

I was going to say something but he cut me off.

"Look, I trust you, because not once since I know you, you lied to me, though you had every right to as it was your personal problem as I remember. So, as long as Lizzie is happy with you I don't have a problem with this relationship. But, remember, she is my kid, my everything, if you ever hurt her I don't know what I might do." He said.

"I would never sir, I won't even let anyone else hurt her, Thank you so much" I said and he nodded.

"Take care son" he said and I nodded, smiling.

I told you Lizzie, I told you it's going to be okay..

---------------------

"I'll miss you" Lizzie said and hugged her Dad.

"Me too, honey" he replied.

"Call me when you reach there" she said and he nodded. Mr. Tomlinson had a meeting tomorrow so he had to leave. Not to mention I was discharged from the hospital at around four p.m.

"Bye sir, have a safe flight" I said as he hugged me.

"Bye kids" he said and left.

"Told ya" I whispered in Lizzie's ear and kissed her temple.

"What?" she asked.

"That everything's going to be fine.." I said and she nodded.

"I.." she trailed off.

"You.." I smiled at her.

"I wanted to say something.." she said nervously.

"Let's hear it.." I said. Why was she nervous?

"I Love You" she told me.

************
A/N -

Hey Lovely Readers!

Thanks for Reading :)