Chapter 22 It's her Loss.

Lizzie's POV -

I needed to clear my head.

Louis picked 'Madagascar: Escape to Africa' and I happily agreed. I loved it already but I haven't seen it in a while. And, we laughed continuously watching it.

Honestly, my stress was gone and I was feeling refreshed. I was sleepy but I managed to keep myself awake, when I realized Louis was staring while smiling at me.

I turned to him, but before I could speak, he crashed his lips on mine, and I didn't stop him, again.

I didn't care, I knew I had feelings for Harry, but I wanted to have fun, to forget about Harry and stupid Spencer for a while, and though it was wrong, Louis was my escape.

Part of me wanted to push him away immediately because I wasn't enjoying it at all and tell him that I only see him as a friend but the other part of me wanted to do it because of Harry. My stupid boss, who treats me as a friend and then kisses me whenever he wants. I'm not his toy. If he's playing with me then I won't let him.

So I gave into Louis, he was kissing me passionately and I was on top of him. Just like once I was with Harry. One of his hand, held my waist tightly while the other ran recklessly through my hair.

Louis pulled away, breathing heavily "that was something" he said with wide eyes and smiled at me, and started kissing me again.

He managed to sit again, not breaking the kiss and pulled me closer to fill the space left if possible. With that, his hand reached my thigh and he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him, taking me upstairs. He pushed the door open and closed it with his foot.

I was now pushed against the wall, and his hand slipped into my shirt while I did the same. His lips went to my neck and he started unbuttoning my shirt, and then attached his lips to mine. I unbuttoned his shirt faster and it was thrown to the floor now. We both breathed heavily and were staring each other, with pure lust.

He kissed me again, harder, on my already swollen lips, my hands clenching on his shoulder. But, I could feel that Louis was again getting irritated like yesterday, as my hands went to his zipper.

He grabbed my hand immediately and looked at me with wide eyes. "I.. can't" he said. What a relief these words were to me.

-------------------------------------------

We sat on my bed, awkwardly adjusting our clothes. Louis, now had his shirt on and my shirt was buttoned too. What was more awkward was that Louis was in tears, making it hard for him to talk, and I just sat there hearing his sobs while rubbing his back to stop his crying.

"I - I am.. I'm sorry.. Liz, I'm Sorry.." he finally broke the silence, sobbing.

"You don't need to be sorry.." I replied.

"No, I need to be, and.. and I am.." he said. "I just can't get over her... and I'm not going to use you.." he sobbed.

"What..?" I asked, confused.

"I... I broke up with my girlfriend last December.., and.." he told me and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"We met that summer and I fell for her, and I was looking forward to our relationship but..." he sobbed hard, "she cheated on me.." he said and I pulled him in a hug.

"Hey.. it's her loss anyway.." I whispered to him and he tried to smile a bit.

"And then, I met you.. " he said cupping my cheeks, "you're so beautiful, so funny, just.. perfect..., I thought that you wouldn't show any interest in a guy like me, but then we became friends and I thought that maybe if I date you I could distract myself from my past.." He had stopped crying now, finally being able to speak.

"But I was wrong, being close to you was just like being close to her. Whenever I touched you I thought about her" And, tears escaped his ocean blue eyes again.

"So, I tried harder and today, I had it planned, what we were doing.. I thought I could but I couldn't and I can't Liz... that's the worst thing I could do to you... I can't use you, you're so amazing and you've always been there for me.. I can't betray you..I'm sorry.."

With that, he hugged me again making me feel guilty, because that's exactly what I was doing with him, I was using him too. And, that's when I pulled away.

"You're not the only one Lou.." I whispered to him. Guilt was all over me.

"What..?" he asked, confused.

"I..I am in love with someone else, and I thought that being with you will help me to conceal my feelings for him. But, it didn't really help I guess." I said. "I'm Sorry.." Tears fell from my eyes again, which I didn't know were falling when I was listening to him.

"With whom you're in love with?" he asked, confused again.

"Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone..?" I asked him. I really didn't want to tell him, but he had told me about his past which I know was too personal, so I decided to tell him.

"Ofcourse not," he said and let out a small laugh, "and promise me that you won't tell anyone about.., what I just told you..Not even Hailee.." he said with seriousness.

"Sure, but, I thought she knew.." I said.

"Besides you, only Niall knows... and I trust you.." he said.

"Thanks.." I said.

"So who's the lucky guy?" he asked with a managed smile, we both weren't sobbing now.

Though I was mad at him I was smiling when I took his name.

"Dr.Harry Styles" I said.

***************************

A/N -

Heyyy.....!!

It's 23rd July , 8 years of One Direction marked.....!!! :) :) :)

I'm feeling soooo happy...!

Keep Reading :)