Chapter 27 I'm still Here!

Tyler Blackburn as Jake

*****************

Harry's POV -

I opened the door for Lizzie when we reached my house, and held out my hand to her, which she reluctantly held and smiled shyly.

"Hello!!!!" Spencer welcomed us as she opened the door.

"Welcome Liz..!" she said as she hugged Lizzie. She had to raise her voice as music was blaring loud.

"Hi Spencer" Lizzie replied.

"Thank god you're finally here, Harry was having panic attacks without you" she laughed and Lizzie blushed hard.

"No I wasn't" I said.

"It's actually his speciality to get worried on the smallest things" Lizzie told Spencer and they laughed together.

"You guys know, I'm still here.." I said rolling my eyes. Lizzie does have an amazing sense of humour, which makes her so much attractive. I only got to see that side of her when we first met.

"Come with me I'll introduce you to everyone.." Spencer smiled at her.

"Hey that's my job Spence, I can take care of that." I said, hoping if she would say yes, but I know Spencer very well. She'll do anything to tease me.

"It's okay Harry, I'm just taking her for some time only, you get the most time with her at work anyway" she said smirking at me.

"Fine, I'll be with Jake in case you wonder.."

"Yeah yeah, I don't care though but Yeah" Spencer said smirking.

"Spence I-" I started but she interrupted me.

"Bye" she said quickly and left with Lizzie, who seemed to enjoy the stupid session of Spencer making my fun.

"Bye.." I whispered to myself, I hope that she'll bring Lizzie back. Though Spencer is real annoying sometimes, I trust her more than anyone.

-------------------------

"Hey.." I said to Jake.

"Hey bro" he smiled at me. Jake and Spencer had met at College and he was a really nice guy.

We had some issues when we first met obviously because he thought that Spencer and I were more than friends but he understood eventually.

And now, he was literally family to me, because of two reasons, one, Spencer had told me that she wants to marry him. And second, apart from that too, we get along very well now.

"Do you know where's Spence? She told me that she'll be right back" he asked me.

"Your crazy girlfriend took my love interest for tour of the house. They're busy meeting people." I said and Jake shook his head laughing.

"I'm sorry bro.." He said laughing. "Here, taste this" he said handing me a plate of Brownies, which I remember he started eating like half an hour ago.

He's always been a foodie, and when he likes something, he never stops eating it. Despite this, he's all fit and toned up as he prefers extra exercise in the morning if he eats too much but he won't stop eating junk food.

"Thanks" I replied chuckling. The brownies were seriously tasty. It was really a great way to pass my time.

-----------------------------

Lizzie's POV -

I didn't expect this but I was getting along with Spencer well. Honestly, she's really fun. She has a great sense of humour and she's surprisingly cute. I was really enjoying the evening.

"And now it's time for you to meet my precious little bean" Spencer said. "I mean my boyfriend.." she said and laughed.

"Okay" I replied and smiled.

"Actually we can go on a double date on weekend, it'll be so much fun..!" she said and my eyes went wide.

"Spencer.. I.. umm, I'm single.." I replied honestly.

"What..?" she asked. "So you're saying my nerdy friend haven't asked you out yet..?" She seemed pretty surprised.

"Nope.." I replied and smiled. I knew he will someday.. right?

"I'm sorry but Harry's real shy when it comes to commitment. I'm sure the dork is planning it out to be perfect." she said.

"But I'm really happy for him, he finally got rid of that bitch." She said annoyingly.

"You mean Kate?" I asked her curiously. Though Harry had told me about her, I wanted to know why did she treat him so bad.

"Yup, Harry wouldn't have told you this, but seriously, keep him away from her, she's pure evil. She even tried to kill me once because she thought that me and Harry were not just friends.." She said seriously.

"She what?!?" I was shocked. How can anyone go and try to kill a person like that. I honestly felt that Spencer and Harry had something but I never wanted to actually kill her. Only if they had, I would have left them alone then.

"Yeah, but Harry doesn't know that, and I'm telling you because I trust you Liz.." she said.

"So fast?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Do you remember the day we first met? God, you were so jealous.. I could tell that you liked Harry.. And besides Harry never shuts up his mouth so I do know a lot about you" she said and smiled at me.

"Thank you Spencer.." I said and she nodded.

"Do me a favour then, I'll introduce you to Jake and then you go and spend time with Harry, he's probably dying to talk to you.." she said and chuckled.

"Okay.." I said smiling.

**********************
A/N -

Hey Readers!

Thanks for reading!

Stay tuned :)