Chapter 16 When I say Extremely, I mean it.

Lizzie's POV -

Within 10 minutes, as Louis said, he was at my front door.

He was wearing a white T-shirt with a denim jacket on it, not to mention he looked really handsome with the fringe hair. I bet he spent quite some time setting them up.

"Oh my god, look at you!" he said excitedly as he scanned me all over. I smiled in response.

"You look good too" I said and he hugged me as he entered. A little too tight than usual.

"You look gorgeous as always" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek then pulled away. I know, my cheeks were a dark shade of red now. Thanks to Louis.

"Thank you.." I said and we finally entered the house, while I prayed for Louis to not to touch me again.

Especially in front of Harry, I don't want to show him any lie, that Louis and I are more than friends, because we're not.

But, he wasn't getting any signs of me being distant, as he grabbed my wrist in the doorway.

"I - uhh, brought this for you" he said giving me a red rose.

"Oh, umm, thank you.." I said, hesitantly, and we walked to the living room.

I sighed in relief as I saw Harry talking on the phone with someone. Thank god he didn't see anything. He probably doesn't care though.

He immediately spotted Louis and stood up, "Liam, I'll call you later okay?" he said into the phone and Louis and Harry shook their hands.

"Harry, this is Louis, and Louis, meet Dr.Harry Styles.." I said.

"It's really nice to meet you sir." Louis said.

"Nice to meet you too, and Please call me Harry" Harry said.

We sat in the living room and chatted for a bit and Louis was telling Harry how he met me and how quickly we became friends, while Harry told him how amazing I was at work.

I felt that I was sitting in a competition in which complimenting me was required to win.

They both were behaving like kids. Competing about who knows me better.

"I guess we should have breakfast" I said, interrupting their talks.

"Sure, Love" said Louis and I put a forced smile and quickly went to the kitchen.

We had breakfast and finally the topic had changed to football and they were finally getting along. Guys.

The time went quick and soon it was 1 p.m. "I don't want to go but my sister will kill me if I don't" Louis said. "So, it was really nice to meet you Harry" he added.

"Same here, I had a great time" Harry said and they did a side hug, and Louis turned to me.

"Thank you for inviting me" he said holding my hand. He.was.really.close.

I blinked a few times, "you- you're welcome" I managed to speak as he was getting close to my face and I could feel Harry's eyes burning into me. Was he jealous?

Louis kissed my forehead, "I'll see you later okay" he said and whispered in my ear "You look too cute when you're nervous." he said and smirked at me.

"Bye Louis" I said and he left, after waving me and Harry goodbye.

When I closed the door, I heard footsteps behind me and I knew exactly who it was.

"So you guys are friends" Harry said.

-------------------------------------------

Harry's POV -

All this time, I was observing this Louis guy, he obviously likes Lizzie. I'm not even doubting it, and Lizzie is reluctant around him, whatever might be the reason, but she controls herself around him.

Coming to me, I am Extremely Jealous of him. And, When I say extremely, I mean it.

He is definitely good looking and a flirty guy, I wonder why Lizzie calls him a friend, the way he looks at her and how he is always finding an excuse to touch her, it's too noticeable.

But Lizzie is a smart girl, she would probably figure things out with him if she don't want to date him.

Yeah , but why are you so Happy?

I honestly don't want her to date anyone except me. If she would agree to this, I would do anything for her, I would give her my whole world.

But wait, Isn't she my whole world?

Yes, she definitely is.

"So you guys are friends" I said.

***************************

A/N -

Heyyyy

Stay tuned people! :)