Chapter 43 Can I get a goodnight kiss?

Harry's POV -

"All done" I said as I looked at all the decorations. We had hid the treasure game gifts and we were now waiting for Jake and Spencer to come as just 30 minutes were left to midnight.

"Yeah, all done.." Lizzie said, sleepy putting her head on my shoulder.

"You're so tired.." I said and she nodded. "Wanna sleep?" I asked as we sat on the sofa.

"No, just some minutes are left.." she said and I smiled at the sight.

"Don't worry I'll wake you up.." I said and she wrapped her arms around my torso, snuggling into my chest. I instantly held her close, and set an alarm 5 minutes before midnight in case I sleep too.

--------------------

Jake's POV -

"I'm real tired Babe.." Spencer said looking at me, as I parked the car. It was still 5 minutes to midnight, despite my efforts into driving slow, which meant I still had to keep her busy for atleast 4 more minutes.

"Yeah I know, me too.." I said and held her hand in mine. "Did you enjoy today?" I asked and she smiled.

"A lot.." she said excitedly. "Thanks for planning this, you know.. hopefully Harry and Lizzie too got to spend time with each other.." she added.

"Yeah, those nerdy workaholics doesn't know how to balance things.." I said and she laughed.

"Yeah, they're just perfect for each other.." she said.

"Just like us.." I said as I leaned in.

Just when I was about to kiss her my phone rang, making me realize that it was 11:59 p.m.

"It's time.." I said and quickly got out of the car and ran to her side to open it for her.

"Time?" She asked as she got out of the car.

"Alright, 3.. 2.. 1.. Happy Birthday Baby....!!" I literally screamed and hugged her.

"Aww, you remembered Jackie..." She hugged me back tightly.

"Come on" I said as I took her hand, and pushed the doorbell.

-------------------

Harry's POV -

I woke up at 11:55 p.m. as my alarm rang. Thank God, I'd set it up.

"Liz, wake up.." I said sitting straight up, which seemed to wake her up. She opened her eyes, looked at me and rested her head back to my chest again.

"Lizzie, baby wake up" I said and she blushed furiously and kissed my cheek. This was something she did when every time I call her from a nickname

"I'm up.." she said and I pecked her lips.

Just when she was about to say something the doorbell rang, it was midnight.

"They're here" she said excitedly and we went to open the door.

"Bday blast?" She asked and I nodded.

"Happy Birthday!!" She said as she opened the door and I twisted the roll like thing which showered sparkly bits over Spencer.

"Oh my god.." Spencer said gaping, as Lizzie hugged her.

"Happy Birthday Spence" I said and hugged her as Lizzie pulled away.

"Thank you so much guys.." she said grinning, as she entered. "Oh my god, you guys even decorated the house.." she said while looking around.

"Come on, you have to cut the cake" Lizzie said taking Spencer's hand "And, you two, go get fresh we'll take pics" she added, and went upstairs.

"Sure Ma'am" Jake and I laughed.

-----------------

Lizzie's POV -

"You look cute here.., see" I was showing a picture to Harry who sat beside me all sleepy.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"I'm going to sleep now.. goodnight love birds.." Spencer said taking Jake's hand who was dizzy as well.

"Goodnight" I replied smiling, and turned to Harry who was desperately trying not to fall asleep.

"Hey" I said, and he looked at me while blinking his eyes a little too much.

"Yeah?" He blurted out.

"You need to sleep.., let's get you in your room" I said and he smiled at me, and threw his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Harry.." I said, chuckling.

"What?" he said with a voice muffled because of my hair.

"I-" I started but he cut me off.

"No, I'm not going anywhere" he said, laying in my lap.

You're behaving like a kid, why am I loving it?

"Har-" I started but he cut me off again.

"Can't we just stay here" he pouted like a five year old. Well, sleepy Harry is definitely something else.

"Harry, you're back is going to hurt if you stay like this.." I said caressing his cheek and he sat up, only to wrap his arms around me again.

"I really don't care" he simply said and I rolled my eyes.

"I do, let's just get you to bed.." I said and he chuckled a bit, his eyes were still closed though. "What?"

"So desperate to go to my bedroom" he said opening his eyes and staring into mine.

"Harry!" I said as I pushed him a bit to get out of his grip, it was useless though.

"Fine, let's go" he said and we went upstairs in his bedroom.

He already had spent nights at mine but it was my first time to stay in his house.

"Liz?" he said snapping me into reality.

"Yeah?" I said and he pulled me down with him.

"You're so beautiful.." he whispered staring right in my eyes. "Can I get a goodnight kiss?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Ofcourse" I said as I leaned in and kissed him. And he kissed me back sweetly. I pulled away shortly after and he pouted, to which I chuckled.

"You need to sleep sweetheart.." I said and he pecked my lips and pulled me into him again, so that my head rested on his chest.

Did I mention that's my favorite pillow now..?

**************
A/N -

Heyy Lovely Readers!

Thanks for Reading :)

Stay tuned :)