Chapter 7 Don't make it awkward Tommo!

Lizzie's POV-

The past few weeks has been amazing and I'm getting better at coping up with my internship. I'm living at Dr.Styles' guest house.

He has replaced his previous secretary as I'm the new one 'who needs to learn many things' in his words.

She didn't get fired though, but I'm literally doing all the work she used to do.

He is really patient about it, except when I get late for bringing the files while he is talking to the patients. He seems to be irritated but doesn't show it.

New characteristic - Bad at hiding things.

I laughed as I wrote it down in my personal diary.

Today was Sunday and I was going out with a friend. Yes, I made a friend who's name is Niall Horan.

He lives next door and he is really sweet, single and says that he loves Marvel movies. He has his College here, and he is 23.

------------------------------------

"You know I'm really glad that you came" Niall said while driving.

"Yeah, I'm glad too.." I replied.

We were going to a mall nearby, to meet his friends from college. And, I had happily agreed, being in a desperate need of friends.

Aria and I text each other all the time though, but what's wrong in meeting new people right?

We reached there in 10 minutes and Niall introduced me to all of them.

"Hi, I'm Zayn" said one of them, he was tall and had hazel brown eyes and spiked up black hair.

"Haliee" said a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty.

"Hi" said a guy with blue eyes and messy brown hair and stood shaking my hand until Niall interrupted.

"Don't make it awkward Tommo" and started laughing.

He quickly left my hand and said "I'm Louis" he said, and glared at Niall for second then smiled at me.

After the introduction, we all went to starbucks and Louis sat beside me with Haliee, Niall and Zayn in front of us.

Haliee was looking happy when she sat beside Niall. We talked about random things and Louis was hesitating at times but made all of us laugh with his amazing sense of humour.

I also got to know about the fact that Louis' surname was also 'Tomlinson' at which he seemed really happy.

We went to Niall's place after the mall. Not to mention, Haliee had a grin plastered to her face since the decision.

The boys were in the kitchen leaving me and Haliee alone at the couch.

"So ,you live next door.." She tried to make a conversation.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"Can I ask you something?" she said reluctantly.

"Ofcourse" I replied.

"What, uhh do you think of Niall?" she asked.

"Well, he's a good friend, but I don't like him that way, if that's what you're asking." I smiled at the last remark and she looked at me with wide eyes at first followed by a super shy smile.

"You like him, don't you?" I asked already knowing the answer. Anyone can tell that by the way she looked at him.

"Umm, yeah.." she replied. "But, please don't tell him..." she said quickly.

"I won't, don't worry, but why don't you ask him out?" I asked.

"Nooo way..!" she said with wide eyes.

"Yesss way....!" I said copying her.

"No, no, what if he doesn't like me back Lizzie.." she said sadly.

"Just give it a try, I promise he likes you back.." I said and she smiled.

"Do you think so ?" she asked and I nodded in response. She seemed happy.

"So, do you like Louis?" she asked suddenly and I blinked a lot.

"Umm, a little I guess...but, you know, we just met right.." And she grinned at me.

And, at that moment the boys joined in while my phone buzzed with a text.

Dr.Harry - Is Dennis' file with you?

Me - The kid with Autism? Yes it's with me I guess..

Dr.Harry - Yes that one, send a picture of it asap.

Me - Ok.

"Guys, my boss needs some files' pics, so I'm gonna be right back alright?" I said as walked up to the door.

"Can I come with you, I have to make an important call" I turned to meet the familiar blue eyes which belonged to Louis.

"Yeah, sure" I replied.

***************************

A/N -

Heyyy how do you like it so far?