Chapter 6 You owe this to me.

Our lips were just to meet when the doorbell rang.

Lizzie's POV-

Thanks to the courier man outside the door that we didn't do anything. It was my fault though. I shouldn't have sat so close to him.

He was so tired and listening to my stupid problems, and then there was me, trying to kiss him.

"Just a parcel" he simply said, interrupting from my thoughts.

"oh" was all I could utter. He left it on the dining table and sat beside me.

"So, are you sure?" he asked.

"wh-what?" I asked back.

"You sure about your internship under me?" he stated, completely ignoring the fact of what just happened which was somehow making me feel comfortable.

"Yes, sir.." I said.

"Lizzie, I think you should tell him." He said. "I mean he's your father, he has a right to know." He sighed.

"I know you're right, and I will tell him, on the right time and it's not just now." I replied.

"There is no such thing as the right time Lizzie, trust me on that." Ok, that was cold.

"Please sir, you owe this to me, If you don't sign the papers before 31 March I will have to wait 6 more months." I requested. But he was looking at me like I was blackmailing him. I kind of was actually.

After a while he finally spoke "I will sign your papers Lizzie but I will have to talk to your father." He said. "I'll tell him about myself and he'll decide the thing. Is that okay?" He asked as if all this were not the things he was asking for before.

"Okay" I said, I knew I had no choice. But, I had come across a new characteristic of Dr.Styles. Honest.

-------------------------------------

He decided to call my Dad in the morning, and it went surprisingly well. Dad liked his honesty and after asking his doctor, he said that sleeping pills doesn't really harm that much to brain in one time.

And, I was happy with it. I was happy that I will get to work with him and this was a major step for my career.

--------------------------------

Harry's POV-

"Here" I said, handing her the papers. "I've signed it, and for the next two years you will practice being Dr.Harry Styles as your superior." I said smiling at her.

"Thank you so much sir", she said excitedly, flashing me a smile which reached her eyes which were teary.

"You should be happy Lizzie, why are you crying?" I asked.

"I-I , nothing sir." she said.

"What is it, love?" I said, gently touching her arm. To my relief, she didn't flinch.

---------------------------

Lizzie's POV-

"What is it, love?" He said, gently touching her arm.

My heart fluttered on both his actions, one, calling me love and two, his touch. I knew he was just being friendly and so I tried my best not to flinch on that. But, tears were slowly forming in my eyes. I miss her. I miss my mom.

"I-I would have told her...,if she.. she was with me..." I blurted out.

He gestured me to sit with him on the couch and so I did. And I told him, that I was missing my mom.

"She passed away when I was 16, because of a car accident. I told her every little bit about my life..."

"I'm so sorry." He said and put his hand on my shoulder. I remained silent.

"She must be proud of you Lizzie" He said.

**************************

A/N -

Heyyyyy ,boring chapter i k , but next one is good I promise.. :)

Thanks for reading... :)