Epilogue 3 It is a Plan, Doctor.

Harry's POV -

"Oh my God Harry, you two look wonderful!" said Mrs.Stacy.

"Thanks Ma'am" I nodded and she smiled. She was a friend of my Dad.

We were at a charity event where many psychiatrists had gathered and it was an official event which Dad was sponsoring, so we had to come.

I didn't want Lizzie to come though, because Dr.Watson was attending it too, but she's a psychiatrist now so it would've been very rude if she didn't come.

"Harry?" Lizzie snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Look, your best friend just arrived.." she said mischievously and I looked where she was looking. Dr.Watson.

"Really Liz?" I rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

"How does he even stay like that, it's been ten years that I know him and he looks just the same" I said.

"Well, he's a doctor so.." she said.

"Come on Liz, he's a psychiatrist not a dietician.." I replied.

"That's why he knows how to not take stress, tricking the brain is a pretty easy thing to do actually.." she said smirking and I looked at her with a smile. That's something I told her years ago when she was my intern.

"You have a very sharp memory Mrs.Styles" I said as I pecked her lips and she blushed as she held my arm.

"I know Doctor" she whispered in my ear. "Let's dance" she said as she pulled away to see my face.

"You want-"

"Yes.. please" she pouted dramatically and I grinned.

We slow danced to the soft music and I twirled her around every now and then gaining her beautiful smile. After some minutes she rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes and I found myself smiling at the sight.

When we came back from the dance floor we heard my name, actually our surname being called by the one and only, Dr.Watson.

I looked at Lizzie, she was suppressing her laughs while she mouthed me 'be nice' and I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't you two my favorite couple, how you doing Styles" he said as he reached near us and I held Lizzie's waist protectively.

"Very well sir, how are you" I replied as Lizzie held my arm tightly.

"I'm great as always, and how is this young lady feeling today?" he said eyeing Lizzie and I resisted the urge to punch him.

He maybe old, but he's been cocky for years and he has no intention to change himself. I really feel sorry for his wife.

"I'm well, sir" she replied politely and he smiled at her.

"Well, may I get the honour?" he offered her his hand and pointed to the dance floor and Lizzie looked at me with a face which said 'help me'.

"I.." she trailed off.

"Oh don't look at him love, my moves are way better" he said.

"But sir, I really-"

"I insist, Lizzie" he said and she nodded before giving me on last look.

With that they walked to the dance floor leaving me here all alone with my jealousy filled thoughts.

I kept looking at Lizzie the whole time, she was so graceful, the way her long straight hair swirled with her make me want to kiss her so bad.

----------------