Chapter 34 Green Eyes, Curly Hair.. Does that ring a bell?

Lizzie's POV -

"See you.." I waved to Harry as he left, and closed the door.

I had insisted on having lunch but he was already late, as it was 3 p.m. when we woke up and the meeting was at 4.

So I made him a sandwich, about which he seemed real excited, and couldn't stop grinning like a five year old.

He is just so adorable.

Just when I was about to move back to my room, the doorbell rang, making me stop in my tracks. I went to open the door, to reveal Aria.

"Aria......!!!!" My eyes went wide for a second, and next I hugged her tight.

"Lizzie....!!" she said copying my excitement.

"It's been so long....." I said as we entered the house.

"I know right...."she said hugging me from side. "But wait, I need you to tell me something before I forget.." She said as we finally sat on the sofa.

"Okay..?" I replied.

"Who was that hot guy in front of your house?" she asked.

"What guy..?" I said hesitantly.

"Hmm, green eyes, curly hair.. does that ring a bell..?" she said.

"Oh, that.. umm that was Harry.." I said and her eyes went wide.

"Your boss?" she asked.

"uhh, Yeah..?" I said and she smiled wide.

"The hell was he doing here... is he your boyfriend?" she asked grinning.

"God no, Ari.. we're just.." I trailed off.

"You're just..?" she pushed.

"we're dating.." I said and she smiled wider if it was possible.

"oh my god, Liz I'm so happy for you.." she said and hugged me, "but hey, why am I getting to know this now?" she asked.

"Because he asked me out yesterday.." I said and her smile returned.

We talked for almost two hours about how we missed each other and yup, lots and lots of gossip.

"I think I should freshen up now.." Aria said getting up.

"Okay, but be fast alright?" I said and she nodded.

After that she went upstairs, I sat on the couch, thinking, but my thoughts were soon interrupted, as my phone vibrated. Harry was calling me.

"Hey" I said, cheerily.

"Hey, Meeting's over and I can't wait to see you.." he spoke and I smiled. Same here..

"How was the meeting?" I asked.

"It was well, but I missed you a lot.." he said, making me blush.

"I missed you too Doctor.." I replied, teasingly.

"Tease me all you want, but just so you know, I love every word you say" he said, and I could feel him smirking. This boy I swear.

"Well.." I said blushing hard, "Aria's here..,umm I told you about her-" I said but he cut me off.

"you're bestfriend, I remember.." he said making me smile. He has such a sharp memory.

Before I could reply, my doorbell rang. uhh, not now.

"Harry, someone's at the door, I gotta go.." I said already standing up.

"Yeah, see you in sometime love.." he said. Can't wait.

"Bye.." I said and hung up. I opened the door.

"Hey Liz.." said Louis smiling at me.

"Hey Lou" I said as he hugged me.

"So how's it going with your Doctor" he asked smirking, while we entered the house.

"Shut up" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Aww, someone's blushing.." he said as we sat on the sofa.

"I'm not..and it's going good." I replied.

"Hey, I'm glad about that" he said smiling which I returned.

"Do you wanna do something?" I asked him.

"How about we order food first and then watch a mo-" he stopped in the mid sentence staring behind me.

"Ari" He almost whispered.

------------------

I went to open the door when the doorbell rang, knowing exactly who it was.

-----------------

Harry's POV -

"Hi" I said grinning as Lizzie opened the door.

"Hey" She replied managing to smile with her eyes a bit shiny and red.

"Are you crying?" I asked worriedly, she was pure happy when I left.

"For me?" she said pointing to the flower bouquet in my hand ignoring my question.

"Yeah.." I said handing it to her.

"They're beautiful.." she said holding my hand and pulled me inside after closing the door.

"Lizzie? What's wrong?" I asked her as soon as we sat on the sofa. We were still holding hands and I couldn't help the electricity inside me as she touched me.

"Aria and Louis are exes and I didn't know." she said with her eyes forming tears. "They're still not over each other, they themselves told me that they still love each other but right now they're yelling at each other in the guest room " she said as tears fell from her eyes. "The worst part is that though I knew all along, but I can't do anything about it now, they won't even listen to me.."

"Don't cry, It'll be ok.." I said and hugged her and she wrapped her hands tightly around my shoulders, snuggling to my chest.

************
A/N -

Hey People!!

Keep Reading :)