Chapter 4 Girl?

Harry's POV -

I woke up with a terrible headache. Strange, I didn't expect to. How in the world I'm I still alive?

I remember taking the whole bottle of those sleeping pills. I looked around and realized that I was in a hospital room.

After sometime, a man in his forties showed up , "Hello Harry, I'm Dr.Toby, How are you feeling now?" he asked.

"Who brought me here ?" I asked back, not answering his question.

"You must have a headache, here, take these." he said handing me 2 tablets. "And, a girl brought you here" he added and left the room.

"Girl?" I wondered to myself. But, before I was able to think anything else, a girl entered the room with a bouquet so large, it was literally covering her face. In the other hand she held a carry bag.

"Hello sir" she said keeping the bouquet on the side table and sitting on the chair beside the bed.

Blue Eyes she had, the same I saw before slamming the door... in her face. But, what was she even doing here? She barely knew me.

"Umm, I'm Lizzie, You.. might be thinking why I'm here.. right?" she said hesitantly. So, she read my mind wow.

"Yes" I replied, it came out rude but it was all because of my headache.

"Well, I saved your life.. I brought you to the hospital and while you were unconscious I went out and bought you these." she said pointing to the bouquet and the bag which had fruits. "Hope they make you feel better." She said with a smile.

"Why did you do it?" I asked, instead of thanking her. And, almost immediately the smile turned in a frown.

"Well, I have my Internship under you so I obviously had to save you sir" she tried to sound funny. It wasn't working though.

"It's not funny.. and really, tell me why you did what you did ?" I asked.

Now she was irritated I guess, because I had again managed to replace her smile with a frown.

"Excuse me?, I mean I saved you so why can't you say thanks and let it go?" she said. Rude.

"And, if you really wanna know 'why I did what I did', well, I come from a place where we can't just let people die when we can help them. Ever heard of moral values?" she yelled at me.

"You technically broke in my house Miss." I replied.

"To save you from dying Mister." She said copying my tone.

"Ok fine, I get you have your moral values but you did not have any right to save me because you don't know anything I was going through.. " I said.

"Wait, how did you get in? My front door gets locked itself after being shut.." I asked her.

"Through the window of your guest bedroom." she said calmly.

"Oh" was all I could utter.

"I'm sorry." she said and I gave her a questioning look.

"I don't know what you were going through but you really didn't have a right to take away your life like that. I mean, what about your family? They would not like to see you like this.. in a hospital."

And then it hit me, she was absolutely right. I was so mad at Kate that I didn't even think once about my Mom, Dad or even Gemma. How selfish right? But that time was totally different. Dying was the only way to escape from that situation.

"Doctor?" Lizzie said, snapping me into reality. "They say you will be discharged tomorrow morning." she said.

"Ok.." I replied. With that she stood up to leave the room. She was almost at the door when I asked "What's your name again?"

She turned to face me and said with a smile "Lizzie, Lizzie Tomlinson.."

"Thank You Ms Tomlinson.." I replied blankly. I didn't know her but she saved me. I'm thankful to her. I should be. Because I get to see my family again because of her.

She just smiled and left.

I have to mention it, She is beautiful.

***************************

A/N -

Thank You for reading Lovelies! :)