Chapter 39 My name is Harry, Harry Styles

Lizzie's POV -

Just when our lips brushed against each other, my phone rang, so I just pecked his lips and turned to get my phone.

"It's Aria" I said as I saw the caller ID.

"She does have timing issues" he said and shook his head which made me chuckle.

"Hey" I spoke through the the phone.

"Liz, hey, just wanted to inform that we're leaving and we'll be at the restaurant in like 15 minutes yeah"

"Oh, okay.. we'll get going too then, see you there, bye" I said hung up.

"They'll be at the restaurant in 15" I told Harry who happened to be staring at me the whole time.

"Okay, let's go then" he shrugged and I nodded.

During the drive I just kept thinking about the events which took place tonight, and I was just so sure of three things.

One, Harry was a possessive being, the way he said 'my date' and held me close to him in front of that Jimmy guy explains that. Not that I mind, I love both of his gestures.

Second, he was a pro at Pool. He literally threw the balls in the hole while looking at me. And, honestly I was impressed, it was a turn on.

And Third, his touches were gentle. When he told me that he was going to teach me, I really thought he would get all too touchy like what I've seen in the movies but Harry was anything but touchy. He held my hands from behind but never once I felt uncomfortable.

Also, when we kissed, it was like the rain meeting the ground. He seemed to take slow and steady, enjoying every moment that passed.

"Liz" Harry said, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"We're here" he smiled, and I realized that we were in the parking lot of that restaurant.

"Oh.." I said.

"Are you okay..?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah I just.." I said, "Thank you Harry.." I added.

"For what?" he asked me.

"The date, actually both of them..Thank you..They were..So wonderful..You are wonderful.." I stammered and he smiled then caressed my cheek.

"You know, You're the best thing ever happened to me" he said making my heart flutter. You too.....

Before he could say anything, I leaned in and kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back sweetly with more passion.

----------------

Double date with Louis and Aria was, well, not like I had expected, as Harry and Louis didn't stop talking for even once.

It wasn't like they had met for the second time, it was more like they had known each other from years. They kept cracking stupid jokes and how could I forget their favorite football talks.

But nevertheless, I was extremely happy by the fact that they actually got along well. Well, enough to label them as friends actually.

------------------

Harry's POV -

"Umm, hey Good Morning.." said Aria after entering the house, as I stood in Lizzie's kitchen, to make tea. Despite me telling Lizzie that I shouldn't stay for the night, well, to which she didn't listen at all, she made me stay. How I'm even supposed to say no to her.

"Oh, hey.. morning" I smiled awkwardly.

"Making coffee?" she asked me from the distance.

"Umm, no, tea..Do you want it..?" I asked politely.

"No" she simply stated as she took a seat on the stool in front of me.

"Tell me something about yourself..?" she said raising her eyebrows, while I looked at her confusedly.

"Don't get me wrong but, I would like to know facts about my best friend's to be boyfriend, you know, just to make sure that people aren't fooling around her.." she said and I nodded.

"Well, My name is Harry, Harry Styles and I'm a psychiatrist.." I said, I could not think about anything else, but before Aria could reply, I spoke again, "and I truly like your best friend, I'm not fooling around her." I said and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"I'm in love with her.." I sighed while she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm in love with every little thing she does, how she's kind to everyone, how she's so determined and focused at work, how her humour is just amazing, how she's so calm in situations, how her eyes lit up when she smiles, how beautiful she looks while she sleeps, how she manages every time to make me stay with her, how-" I could've kept on going if Aria hadn't interrupted me.

"Whoa, stop right there Romeo.." she said and I chuckled.

"How what not.." she chuckled. "You know I'm really proud of her.." she said again confusing me.

"She chose a good guy" she smiled at me, which I returned.

"Thanks Aria.." I replied.

"No need, and I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to..I'm just concerned about her.." she said.

"It's alright I understand.." I replied.

"Her past history of boyfriends is terrible.." she added.

"Terrible..?" I asked. Lizzie didn't mention anything like that..

"Yeah..didn't she tell you?" she asked me.

"She did tell me about her exes but not anything like-" I said but she cut me off.

"Well, long story short, Nick cheated on her like 7 times and Troye.. what do I even say about Troye.. he was toxic, he literally told her to stay away from me.. that psychopath.." she said and my eyes went wide.

"What the.. why in the world he didn't want her to talk to you.. I mean you're her best friend.." I said and she nodded.

"I know right.. you know he made Lizzie feel guilty that she couldn't give him time.." she trailed off and I thought about it. That's exactly what she told me, maybe she still thinks that it was her fault. God, if I ever meet this Troye guy I'll make sure to make him regret doing that to Lizzie.

"Well, nevermind, I mean now that she got you.." she said and patted my arm.

"Yeah, she got me." I said.

************
A/N -

Hey Readers!!

Thanks for Reading :)