Chapter 8 One Stupid Break-up?!

Harry's POV-

Sunday was over and came a work loaded Monday with the usual endless appointments.

"Sir, may I come in?" Lizzie said standing near the door with some files in her hand.

"Yes" I replied. "Lizzie , you're doing good till now and I would like to reward you for that." I added. She smiled crazily on this.

"You would be taking my calls before me." And her smile disappeared.

"But, where's the reward part ?" she asked.

"The more you learn, the more experience you get, helps you in way no one would ever be able to" I replied calmly and she nodded.

"I've already made the arrangements, you will receive calls approved by the receptionist and you will handle them with their prescribed medicines or as per the case maybe" I said and she was now carefully listening.

"The phone lines here are connected to your cabin and that means the phone will ring at the same time except you will be talking and I'll be listening. And, if anytime you feel you're not able to handle it just press the top left button and the call will get transferred to me". I said and she nodded in response.

With that the phone on my table rang and I gestured her to take it.

"Hello, Styles Clinic" she said, and I don't know why but I found myself smiling at the sight.

"What seems to be the problem Ma'am?" she said on the phone.

------------------------------------------

Lizzie's POV-

"What seems to be the problem Ma'am?" I said on the phone.

"Look, I have your Doctor's personal number but he won't pick up and it's really important for me to talk to him" the woman on the she seemed pretty concerned.

"Ok Ma'am, Can you tell me the name by which you made the appointment here?" I asked.

"Just say Kate" she said confidently.

"Please give me a second" I said and put the phone on hold.

"Well,well,well... you did great Lizzie, considering you don't know how to" Dr. Styles said.

"Thank you sir, it's Kate." I told him and the beautiful smile of his disappeared.

He looked shocked and within a second he took the phone from my hand and put it down, cutting the call.

Before I could ask him why he did that or if he was okay he grabbed my hand and asked "What did she say to you?" His voice was cracking.

"She just wanted to talk to you." I said. "Are you okay?" I quickly added.

"Yes" he said with tears forming in his green eyes, I could see that he was just controlling hard that they don't fall.

He looked at me like he was going to say something then turned and went outside the cabin, and I followed. We went down in the lift and in no time we were at the reception.

And a woman in the age of same as Styles was standing there smiling at him. I felt uncomfortable around her. Wait, did I just call him Styles?

"What do you want?" He asked. I had never seen him so rude to anyone.

"You, hun" she stated simply.

"You are dead to me Kate." He managed to blurt.

"Oh, don't say that Harry, just one stupid breakup and you are behaving like this" she pointed her finger out to him. Touching him. Not like I care, but she was really bothering him.

"One stupid breakup? Unbelievable" he said. "Oh wait, call it whatever you want because I don't care." he said coldly and tried to push her finger off him while she grabbed his hand and accidentally gave him a cut on his hand from an armour knuckle ring that she was wearing.

"I'm so sorry" she said and took his hand in hers.

Almost immediately, I did the same. "Doctor, you're bleeding" I said worriedly.

"It's nothing Liz" He said.

Many people had called me that before, but the way he said it in his beautiful british voice, made it so much special.

**********************

A/N -

Keep Reading :)