Chapter 45 You know What? Let's tell them.

Harry's POV -

"Will you be my Girlfriend?" I asked her, pulling out the rose bouquet behind me while she stood there slightly shocked for seconds, and then, she finally smiled and decided to answer me.

"Yes.." she said and jumped in my arms, hugging me. Moments later, we were kissing each other like there's no tomorrow.

That was, until Spencer interrupted us.

"Awwww" she said, and Lizzie pulled away, her cheeks showing a dark shade of red.

"Baby, don't interrupt them.." Jake told her and I rolled my eyes.

"Too late" I said and they laughed.

"You guys knew all along..?" Lizzie said still blushing. Her hand was still intertwined with mine. I'm not complaining at all though.

"Not at all Liz, but you know, my best buddy's just not the best at lying.." Jake said chuckling and I shook my head.

"Well, that is true.." Lizzie said looking at me.

"You're no different sweetheart" I whispered making her blush again.

"We're going to the mall for sometime Lovebirds..wanna come?" Spencer asked and I shrugged.

"Only if my girlfriend wants to" I said.

------------------------

One week later

Lizzie's POV -

"Good Morning" I said as I entered into Harry's office. He was talking to someone on his phone. As soon as he saw me he mouthed 'hi' with a smile.

I smiled back and took a seat in front on the leather armchair.

"Good Morning Love" he said as cut the call, keeping his phone aside.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was my mom.." he said smiling.

"Oh.. that's nice.. so, did you.." I trailed off.

"Yeah, I told her about you.. Us I mean.." he said.

"But I'm an intern Harry, she might not-" I started but he cut me off.

"Hey, hey.." he said taking my hands in his. "You're amazing and that's what I told her.." he said.

"You told her that I'm your intern, didn't you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Fine, I did.. but I didn't have a choice Liz, she's my mother.. I really can't lie to her about things so important to me.." he said.

"I'm not asking you to.. it's just.." I trailed off.

"Look, when I told her everything last night, to be honest.. she wasn't really excited about it.. but now, when I was talking to her, she seemed in a good mood. She said that there must be something special about you and that 'her son' can't be wrong. And, that's what she's absolutely right about.." he laughed a bit at the end, making me smile a bit.

"But Harry-" I started but he cut me off.

"Liz, trust me, once she meets you, everything will be okay.." he said as he squeezed my hand.

"If you say so.." I tried to smile.

"One more thing.. we need to tell your Dad about us.." he said.

"I.." I trailed off. "You know what, Let's tell them." I added.

---------------------

"You know what, let's postpone this plan.." I said worriedly as I stood in front of the closed door, talking to Harry on the phone.

"Lizzie, open the door, it must be your dad" he said. And, I knew, I had called him myself for meeting my boyfriend, who happened to be my intern head too. And, to my luck, Harry had this important meeting so he couldn't stay with me even on a Saturday.

"I know ok.. oh god, why this meeting had to be today.." I said and heard him sigh.

"Liz, just wait one hour I'll be there as soon as I can, don't worry okay.. please open the door now sweetheart"

"Yeah, take care.." I said as I went to open the door.

"Lizzie, honey! How's my little girl?" Dad chirped.

"Hey Dad" I said as I hugged him.

Finally, it was going to happen.

My tension was taking my best, just like the time I was going to meet Harry's Mom two weeks ago. But it went surprisingly well, she seemed to like me, and honestly she was nice. For once I thought that I was over thinking, but I really didn't get happy vibes from anywhere at that moment.

--------------------

"What?" Dad said shocked. "Harry, as in Dr.Harry Styles is your boyfriend..?" He added.

"Yes Dad.." I said reluctantly, Harry didn't come, nor he texted me back, but I figured that he was in traffic, so I decided to tell my Dad because he kept asking who was exactly my boyfriend.

"Go to your room, Lizzie" he said angrily.

"Dad please I really-"

"Just go to your room!" He said as tears rolled down my eyes. Somewhere deep down I knew he'll agree to this, because he loved me more than anything. But, now I felt bad as he had never scolded me before. So, I literally ran upstairs like a kid.

Not after an hour, I got a call from Harry and I immediately picked it up.

"Hello?" An unknown voice spoke through the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ma'am, I called to inform you that Dr.Styles had an accident.."

************
A/N -

Hey Readers!

Keep Reading :)