Chapter 6 // Skipped

Chapter 6 //  Skipped

I woke up to the sound of phone blaring "Marimba".  I cleared my throat then answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Daniela?" I heard my mom say.

"Yes mom?" I yawned.

"I called the school and told them you wouldn't be attending because of Sammy." My mom told me over the phone.

"Wait. What about Luke?"

"I told Melanie what happened to Sammy and how Luke is there with you. She also called the school."

"Thanks mom."

"Keep an eye on Sammy. Be good. Call me if anything. Love ya. Bye." She hung up before I could even say bye.

"So we skipped?" I heard Luke say. Damn his morning voice is really hot. "Not technically." I whispered. "We're 'excused'."

"Well I don't think I have any more absents left. So we skipped."

"I didn't you did." I stated.

"Well maybe you're mom lied. Maybe she forgot to call but just told you she called."

"What?"

"The point is we skipped, Gray." I scoffed. "Luke you did, I didn't."

"But you're with me. Aren't you?"

"Yeah but that doesn't  mean anything."

"Ah. But yet it does. When the principal finds out that we were both at the same place, he's going to realize we Both skipped. Together." Luke stated. I stayed silent for a second. I tried to process everything Luke told me. We did skip. Crap. "Luke I didn't mean to skip. Maybe an explanation? Maybe we should call. I have to apologize. Oh my god what if we get suspended?! What if we get expelled! That's goodbye to college. Goodbye to the successful future!" I quickly stuttered. I paced around the room as Luke started to laugh. "What's so funny?" He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. "You're so gullible Gray."

"What?"

"You can't see my feelings for you. I love you Daniela." He stroked my cheek with his fingers. I was speechless. Did Luke just admit he has feelings for me? He loves me? I was about to say something but then Luke started laughing even harder this time. "You should have seen your face." Luke said in between laughs.

"I knew it was a lie."

"You're a really bad liar, Gray." He stated. "You're so gullible."

"No I'm not."

"Really? Then what did I just prove a few seconds ago?" He smirked. I groaned in defeat. "Exactly." He mumbled. I flipped him my middle finger then walked to Sammy's bed. "Dani?" He whispered.

"Yeah Sam?"

"I'm hungry." As if on command, someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said. A young (really young) nurse walked inside Sam's room. Her blonde hair extended past her boobs. Her boobs were pushed up to her ears by the way. She was very small in height. Her uniform looked like something you would get from the Halloween store. "Good morning. Here's your breakfast. I'll tell the doctor you're awake." The nurse pinched Sammy's cheek, then left the room. I turned to Luke and Sammy. They were still in awe. "Oh my god." Luke squeaked out. "She was so hot."

"Yes she was." Sammy agreed.

"You guys are disgusting." I scoffed.

"The things I would do to her." Luke dreamed.

"Sammy's in the room, Hemmings." I snapped my fingers in his face to get him out of his dirty dreamland. Who knows what else goes in there. Sammy ate his breakfast while he watched SpongeBob on TV. "I'm going to the café. You want anything?" I asked them. "I'm hungry. But I don't want to leave Sammy alone.." Luke replied.