chapter 09

Few days past

Lucas and I are very good friends now lucas is like a little brother for and also ahra is also one of my best friends. Jeahyun,ahra,lucas and me are very good friends now since today is a Saturday we taught of going to an amusement park in the evening

Time skipped evening

It was time for us to go to the amusement park after I got ready and I called jaehyun and told that I am ready he told he will come with ahra since both of them are living near by then I said Ok and kept the phone and called lucas he said he will come to my house After few mins all three of them came to my house then we all left to the amusement park at we entered the park ahra told she is hungry and thirsty so we went to the place where there was food all of us went and sat in the place ahra and jaehyun said they will get something lucas met some of his friends so he went there I was alone when I was sitting and watching I felt someone was staring at me but when I turned no one was there around to be seen I felt that something creepy was gonna happen.

Then jaehyun and ahra came and sat on the table and we called lucas he also came then we had our food then we again got up and went to have a walk and play around. We then saw the roller coaster so we went to ride it but I am sacred for roller coasters I told them I can’t come to ride it but they said it’s fine they will hold me we are in the roller coasters so because they told I went to the roller coaster.

Ahra and i sat together in the roller coaster she he held my hand tightly so that i will not have any fear when riding it when I was riding it also I felt someone staring at me but I didn’t mode it because I was focusing on the ride.

After the right my head was turning upside down I was almost feeling vomitish  so I told them that I will be going to fresh up my self they said Ok and went to walk again.

I was going to the washroom while I was going I again felf that someone is following me so I turned to see no one was there but this time I was scared because I didn’t have any one near me so I slowly walked to the washroom turning here and there to see whether some one is coming then after few mins I reached the wash room and went inside the wash room and refreshed my self and came out of the wash room.

After I came out of the wash room some one with a masked work on the face pulled me and went to the back side of the wash room which looks like a store room that person the banged me on the wall.

After banging me on the wall I tried to shout when that person kept his hand in my mouth then I tried to escape he pulled me near to me it was like a hug the he said "now you can't escape from me you are trapped now" then he released his hand from my mouth then I asked him who he is he then thighend my hand with his hand and he removed his mask its was sehun that red eyes guy.

I then asked him what are you here he said that he wanted to meet then I asked him how did he know that i am here he said that asked from lucas and i said him why did you ask lucas he said since you are friends with lucas he will know where you are that what asked him I said Ok and asked him why he wanted to meet me he said.

He came near to closer to me and whispered to my ear saying "hara can you come on a date with me pls" I said "sehun what are you talking about I can't come on a date with you" he said "if you don't come with me I will kill you do its better you come with me on that date because your the only one I can trust right now pls only for 1 date for tomorrow pls" since he was begging me I said Ok to me and I also said him after I come to the date with you leave me alone he said ok then I got a call from jaehyun I asked sehun weather I can answer the call he said ok.

I answered the call jaehyun asked where i am I said I am ok the way he said ok and kept the phone I greeted to sehun and tried to run away but sehun caught my hand and pulled me and said THANK YOU HARA.......