chapter 29

What should I do.

I don’t know whether what I am doing I right but my heart says it’s the correct thing.

I got closer and whispered to him “sehun I think you need me now, you can have me”.  Sehun didn’t tell anything. He placed his fangs and my neck. At the same time all of them shouted “SEHUN DONT DO THAT".

I don’t know why they shouted except sehuns brothers and now I don’t have time to think about it sehun is sucking my blood out  next thing I knew was that I am already weak and lost conscious.

***after few hours***

I woke up seeing a familiar room it’s sehuns room I remember the first time being in this room but how did I come here. I was in that old house will sehun, his brothers and others who I don’t know but how did I come here.

I tried to stand but ended up falling on the bed again. My neck hurts so much. Since he bit me after a long time it hurts so much. I wanted to check my neck but couldn’t because I wasn’t able to get up from the bed and non of these brothers came to see me.

I can’t even shout and tell them to come at least sehun he always read my mind but now where the hell is he when I need him he is not there. *gosh* I sigh. I laid on the bed again since I cannot do anything

After a while

I was looking at the door when I figure was coming inside the room but I expect it to be sehun it wasn’t him it was suho oppa

“hara I need to talk to you” he said. “Yess you can talk to me" I said. “first of all hara how are you” he asked. “I am what should I say yes or no my neck hurts” I said giving out a small giggle.

“hara you will stop giggling when you hear what I say" he said. I froze in my place my giggle fadded away. “what is it suho oppa" I said.

“sehun bit you right I didn’t tell you at the first but now I want to tell you it-" he was cut when I asked him “pls tell it soon without making me wait”.

“your already sehuns hara, that means his demon form will always come back of you toll you die” he said. I was speechless but I said this words.

“why is it oppa”. “hara it’s because he already bit you and he has your scent which makes him come back of you All the time that’s why when you are in trouble his devil form comes and help you”.

“oppa are you serious” I said while tears started coming out and leaking down towards my eyes. Suho oppa then wiped my tears. When was wiping he told “hara don’t stay with sehun so much because he loose his temper soon and you can fall in trouble”. He left the room before I could even say anything.

I went to another world since I really couldn't believe what suho oppa told. My mind wasn’t stable. I thought a lot. I think its time to leave sehun it’s good for me so that developing feelings for him will also be stopped by time.

It’s been a while since I thought about leaving sehun now that I am able to get up and go on my own. I got up and went out of the room. I saw lucas and winwin sitting on the couch I went towards them.

“hey lucas, winwin can I know where sehun is” i asked. “Oh noona how are you” lucas said and winwin also said the same thing.

“Thanks I am alright now can you pls tell me where sehun is” i said. Both of them started fake coughing “why are you two coughing” I asked. “it’s nothing” both said in unison. “ok, now at least tell me where he is” I asked. “Hmm he will be in the garden” winwin said.

I search for the garden finally found it and saw sehun and walked to him, he didn t turn but he said. “hara I am sorry how are you feeling now”. So he felt my presence. “I am alright, sehun can we meet in the coffee shop so some where their is less people” I said.

He turned towards me but his face didn't look good but he said “ok hara anything you like will meet some where there is less people” he said I nodded and left the garden thinking to go home. But he stopped me and said that he will tell my parents and he will drop me do I agreed.

We came home he told my parents and understood but sehun lied to them and sehun also took permission for today nights meet...