chapter 24

We broke the kiss. I was blushing to the core now what am I supposed to tell I was thinking

“You don’t need to tell anything hara" sehun said I was surprised at the first but it melted away.

“sehun I think I am fallen for you so don’t make me fall for you more let’s stay away I will just help-" he cut me off my placing his hand on my mouth.

“Will go out now and you don’t need to tell anything” he said ad he dragged me out of the place before leaving he kicked that guy again.

We got into the car. By the time I reach home I will be unconscious I guess I will be missing blood o mean a lot.

“let’s go to the hospital first” he said I nodded without looking at him.

Gosh this guy sometimes he is cold as ice sometimes such a happy pill . I don’t what a guy he is.

After mins off driving we reached the hospital. He opened the door for me and took me inside the hospital.

The took me into a room where they dress wounds sehun followed the doctor like a baby. After dressing the wound sehun thanked the doctor we walked out.

It’s is already night now and I don’t have my phone with me to call my parents. Let me ask sehun

“sehun if you don’t mind can I borrow your phone to get a call for my parents” I said it without looking at him.

“he you go” he said as he gave the phone.

Ring ring ring ring ring

“sehun hara is missing do you know where she is” my mom who picks the phone said “omma ist me hara something happened sehun is near me” I said “come to the hall as fast as you can” she shouted and kept the phone.

GOSH I AM DEAD TODAY FOR SURE

“she scolded you right" sehun said. I nodded as increased the speed of the vehicle.

It didn’t take that long we reached the hall. All the people had left. Sehun walked in first I followed him.

I saw my mother’s face was like a bomb if I put some mustard she will burst for sure.

Sehun approached the first then I approached them. She pulled me towards her and saw what happened.

“where were you two" sehuns mom asked which made sehun speech less “mom actually-" he was cut when his father said “It’s ok son o think it’s better if u stay with you girl friend today l" his father said.

Wait what no way stay together with the blood sucker god no way “yes sehun o think at the moment hara needs you” my dad said while my mom and sehuns mom nodded.

What the hell is going to happen.

“do we really have to stay together omma, appa” sehun asked confusingly “yes sehun" his father said in a demanding way. Sehun and I agreed because we don’t have anything to do and of course we can t disobey our parents.

“both of u stay in a hotel” he added we nodded and walked towards the exit of the hall. We got into the car.

“sehun a these things are going to fast and far pls soon get it some how I don’t want to do that any more” I said He looked at me and smiled “let it be because u like it going to far" he said. He is making me confuse.

“what are you talking about” he didn’t answer he started the car engine and drive the car.

I don’t believe this, he such a case. “hara remember that I am not a case” he told. Next time I will not think about this guy he finds out everything god.

Without realizing I slept.

Sehuns pov

I can’t stop my feelings now, I can’t let go of her I have already fallen for her she also already fell for me and she confessed it, it will be really hard for me to left her go, not only her, her scent her blood she is very addicting what and supposed to do.

I saw that she has already fallen a sleep I don’t want to wake her up we reached the hotel I parked the car in the parking plot and opened my door and got out and closed it slowly so that she will not hear any noise the I went to her side and opened the door and carried her in a bridal way and closed the door and slowly and locked.

I carried her in a bridal way near to the reception I don’t need to book or do anything because this is one of my father’s hotels so it’s not a big deal I went to the elevator while one of the person bought my key to the door I got into the elevator still hara is fast a sleep.

Then the helper helped me open they door I gave him some money for the help he did and greeted him and laid hara in the bed. She is really cute when she is sleeping. One side of haras dress there is blood stains as well as mine.

On the bed she is sleeping peacefully I couldn’t help I kissed her forehead as i went to sleep in the other side of the bed I can’t go and sleep in the couch or on the floor I am not used for it. So I also fell a sleep without realizing whats gonna happen......

Next day

Preview : wh-what are you doing in this bed. Nothing I just slept with you last night .