chapter 39

Sehuns point of view (pov)

"What are you all doing here" I said to my cousins.

They looked serious then lay hyung said "sehun ah, we heard that you go the necklace back we came to talk about it".

"Ah yeah hyung I got it but what do you 3snt to talk about it". I said.

"Seriously you don't know about it, it's about the problem you are gonna face".

3rd person pov

When sehun was 15 (human years), he couldn't control his devil form unlike now, one day when sehun's devil form came in front of people, he ran away.

When he ran away from people be came to a place where he didn't know and there was this girl, since he couldn't control his self he bit her to get her blood and she died.

After some time sehun got to know it was the warewolf leaders daughter.

Since the necklace is something which comes from sehuns aristocrat the warewolf leaders wants to get the necklace and destroy it. The vampire clan will also get destroyed when the necklace is destroyed.

Normal pov

"Sehun what are you going to do now" suho hyung said.

"Hyung I will protect it no matter what" I said.

"Hyung if something happens noona" lucas said making my cousins look at me.

"Sehun what is it are u dating a human" lay hyung said making a serious face.

I am speechless at the moment, I feel like running away.

"Not dating hyung she is already my life hyung don't tell me to leave her I will die" i said and left the living rooms, went to my bed room.

When I went to the room I found hara still sleeping, i couldn't concentrate in this world after lay hyung reminded about the problem I am gonna face not only me hara also.

I must protect hara no matter what happen, I will give my life to protect her.

She was still sleeping on the bed peacefully, I went to her and pat her head.

She moved her body towards me and wrapped me around her.

While time was passing by she got up, it was time for her to leave, she left, I am alone again

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
1 month already passed since the day I got back the necklace from hayeong today was the day.

Today is the day, i should return if back to my mother.

I went back to my parents house to return her belonging to her.

When I went to my parents house my mother was shock to see me because I usually don't go to there house.

"Sehun you are here, why baby is something wrong" my mom asked.

"No mom, I came here to give something very precious" I said.

"Something precious what is it son for my something very precious will be only the four of you other than that other things are not precious" she said.

I didn't say her any thing I went and hugged her tightly.

"Baby are you sure you are alright" she asked while I was hugging her.

I broke the hug, pulled her hand and kept the necklace on her palm.