chapter 16

3rd person pov

Somme hours back before hara felt someone next to her....

Haras pov

I offed all the lights in my room only the lamp which was next to me was working which gives out a yellow bright light which was sufficient for me to see after some talking with ahra, jaehyun and lucas I went to sleep before going to sleep I offed the my lamp next to me and slept.

After 3 hours...

I woke up because I couldn’t sleep properly I was getting weird feelings..

My sleep was not that good so I got up in the midnight and noticed someone next to me i turned and saw red glowing eyes staring at me.

I literary fell apart I fell my body shivering when I saw those red glowing eyes staring at me I feared that something was going to happen but I was patience.

3rd person pov

She knew who those red glowing eyes belong too so only memories of that person was thought out her body. She told to get self “he is here but why" she forgot why he said.

She was blocked with out words nothing came to her head or mouth at last she gathered up the words and told “se.. sehun".

After hearing those words sehun came near to her they were only few cm away from each other.

After some time hara got the courage to ask him what he was doing here.

“se.. sehun wh-what are you-" she was cut by her own words because she remembered sehun saying that he will come in hunt for her blood.

She then left him suck her blood.

Sehun closed the few cm gap they had by placing his mouth / fangs on her neck making her froze in one place but this time it was so different from the first time he sucked her blood. It didn’t hurt a lot he only sucked around 2 or 3 sips this time.

He suddenly pushes hara away before hara could even open her mouth he passes away he is now unconscious.

Hara she doesn’t know what to do so she called lucas but he didn’t pic the phone she called him more than 5 times he didn’t answer the phone. She didn’t know what to do. So she splashed some water on to his face but he didn’t get up.

So she let sehun sleep in a corner of her bed she also slept in the other corner of the bed and she tried avoiding body contact with each other.

Morning

When hara got up in the morning she noticed that some one hands were around her when she opened her eyes and blinked her eyes to make her vision clear she noticed that sehuns hands were wrapped around her body.

She didn’t shout because she know if she shouts that her parents will end up in her room so she acted patiently.

She knew that sehun is sleeping because his hands are around her then she slowly tapped him to wake him up but he only tighten the grip between them at last after few mins her lossen the grip. She went and locked the door to make sure no one enters her room so she locks it.

After 1 hour.

Sehun get up and noticed that he is not in his room he looks around to see what is there then he notices sleeping hara on the floor he get up from the bed and goes near hara and carries her yo the bed and keeps her on the bed.

He then thinks of staying till hara gets up because he wants to sat sorry to her

Later after 30 to 40 min hara gets up and sees sehun staring at her.

Then sehun says sorry to her and leaves haras room before leaving he says hara not to go school because the scar has got even worse than before. He jumps out of the window and goes away.