chapter 32

When I was going to go out of the room drunken sehun pulled me towards him and I fell on to him. He was holding me tightly I couldn’t even move.

“hara stay with me don’t leave me” he said making me shock. Does he know my presence he feels me what suho oppa told me was correct.

So I thought I will stay with him till me sleeps. I wanted to stay with him since I am leaving. I was staying with him but he was not letting me go. I slept next to him.

In his sleep he was talking in his sleep “hara, don’t leave me hara” that’s what he said he fell a sleep.

Next day

I got up and saw sehun next to me. He is so cute when he is sleeping. I wanted to get up and go out of the room and leave the house since my parents will be looking for me. But unfortunately I can’t move because I am hugged around sehun he is hugging me.

After a while he got up and was shocked to see me next to him. He asked him “what are you doing here hara?. I wanted to answer him in short so I said him this “Ok. So you got drunk I don’t why you got drunk. The bartender called me and said that you were drunk I went and brought you home but you told me not to go so o stayed but ended up sleeping with you and I am sorry for sleeping with you”.

“Hara I am sorry for making you wait here” he said in a sad tone. I nodded and went out of the room. When I went down I noticed suho oppa and the other two siblings (lucas and winwin). I greeted all of them but suho oppa told to stay and have breakfast but I said I cannot eat and left the house.

Since our houses are near I arrived to my house in 10 mins. I knew that I was going to get scold as so as i enters the house I thought of telling them about going to Japan.

I entered house and saw my dear mom and dad sitting on the couch they was almost going to mouth I shouted saying “mom, dad I need/want to go to Japan pls let me go and spend my holiday there with chanyeol, baekhyun and xiumin oppa pls" My mom nodded in disagreement but dad nodded in agreement. I greeted them and went to my room.

2 Days later

Today is the last day to school that me and I am leaving tomorrow. I hope I can forget everything. But the thing Is I am coming to Korea after 3 years.

When I said my dad I want to go Japan he said me to go and stay there because he didn’t like me staying with sehun since i end getting into trouble. So I agreed to him so that I can forget about him and I also told him that I broke up with sehun.

I didn’t go to school for the past 2 days because I was packing my things since I am leaving tomorrow I thought of going and telling sehun and his brothers that I am leaving.

*Evening*

I went to sehuns house and knocked the door winwin came and opens the door. “come in noona" he said. I entered the house the first thing I saw as i entered I saw that beautiful face that I always wanted to see. I knew that sehun will read my mind so I got rid of the thinking.

“hara you are here” suho oppa said “yeah oppa I wanted to give my last greeting for you all since I am leaving to Japan for 3 years. I will be coming after 3 years oppa” I said making everyone speechless sehuns face was red he was going to cry but why? he doesn’t have feelings for. I am the one who is supposed to cry.

“for what are you leaving noona" lucas asked “for studies” I replied. “all the best noona” winwin and lucas said together. “thank you” I said. As I said that sehun ran upstairs. “all the best and yeah hara it’s better if you talk to him” suho oppa said. I nodded and went upstairs.

Sehuns room.

Knock, knock.. I knocked

“come in” he said. As he said it I went inside the room. He knew it was me he pulled me inside and pushed me to the wall. His eyes they are changed into crimson red he is changed , he is angry because I am leaving.

Not long after he pushed me to the wall he placed his lips on to mine. I really didn’t want to let go of his lips but I had to so I pushed him but couldn’t he is strong, he is becoming stronger day by day.

Finally he let me go and hugged me tightly, whispered to my ear “Good bye my dear Hara, good bye meet you after 3 years” he said and let go of me......

Here you go unnies 1998GA12 SehunExo896 ❤❤

I am seriously really sorry for not updating for a long time. Pls vote and comment on it.

Don't mind my grammar and spelling mistake I will edit them later..

Thanks