chapter 44

3rd person pov

He walked close to the door and saw a hole in the door, he went closer to the door and looked through it.
After seeing through the door, seeing what was inside the room made his heart break into million pieces, the one inside the room was love of his life, hara.
He banged on the door for like 5 times and finally opened the door and got inside.
He for hara unconscious due to loss of blood.
Since he didn't have and know hara's blood type he carried hara and tried to run away when the 2 men jumped in front of sehun.
For sehun's luck his brothers to came so he handed hara to suho, since suho was the only one that could bare hara.

Sehun only wanted to save hara so he started fighting with the two men, meanwhile hara gained conscious and was out of control because she wanted to see sehun so badly.
Sehun couldn't fight with 2 men lucas and winwin then suho to joined to fight against the 2 men.
During the fight hara was again caught by another man and sehun saw it, he let the three of his brothers fight and he went behind hara and that other man.
As hara was brought to a dark store room like place, sehun also went, suddenly the lights went on and sehun saw and went near hara someone from behind started Laughing. Sehun turned around and finally saw who did all this is was non other the leader of the warewolf clan sehun's and the vampire clams biggest enemy.

"How was it" woobin, the warewolf leader asked.
"It was really impressive woobin" sehun replied.
"Do you like, what I did, so the time has arrived, someone of you will sacrifice you precious life" the anger warewolf leader said.
"What do you want woobin, you want to take a life for life, it's a long time back happened thing but still you want to take revange" sehun angrily asked.
"No I don't want to take a life for a life,No I want to take lives for a life, and yeah you are saying it's a long time happened thing, but you now what (you can say sorry but you will never be able to change the story) this life story is also like that sehun, althought you can say sorry, the story will never change", woobin said with different tones.
"Hmm in one way it's correct, but I am not a person who accepts sorry and who wants to change the story so that doesn't fall into my category, that say what happened was, I can't still understand" sehun said while being a little sacarstic.
"Sehun, you can see how angry I am, so don't try to play with me" woobin said while controlling his anger.
"Who said you to get angry and I am not a small child to play with old people like you" sehun said making fun of woobin.
"Give me the neck lace, I'll let you all leave" woobin said.
"I can't give the necklace, althought I give to you if you destroy it i will not be remaining so there is no point of me leaving" sehun replied.
"You also have points" woobin said.

Sehun wanted to save both hara and his clan. Sehun family members and the king and queen of the vampire clan should be here to help sehun out. The king and queen are sehun's grand parents.
They were late so sehun thought of fighting by his self.
Sehun had a disadvantage that he didn't think about, it's was about hara when he goes to fight hara will fall in trouble if another warewolf come and attacks hara.

Sehun and woobin was fighting for almost 10 mins straight when hara saw another man with a knife coming form Sehun's s right side and his brothers coming from the left side.
Although if hara shouts sehun will not hear her instead she went and hugged sehun from the left side.
Sehun didn't get stab by the knife instead hara was the one who was stabbed.
Sehun's three brother started fighting with the two werewolves since the warewolf were yet in human forms lucas, suho and winwin was able to kill them.

By the time everything finished hara had already lost alot of blood, sehun started shouting "Noooo! Hara get up. Hara you can't leave me hara.
That's when sehun and sehuns grand parents arrived.
At the moment sehun was desperate. When he saw his grand parents he asked them what he should do.
The answer that his grandfather gave made him unbelievable.
"You will have to transfer your blood to her body, if not she will due on the way to the hospital, it's a miracle that she is holding her self at this rate, if it was some other person they will die" grandfather said.
"But then it will effect the family position"sehun said.
"Don't worry you can be the next king after you brother, it doesn't matter if you wife is a human because your grandmother was a human but I made her turn to a vampire" sehun's grand father said making every one surprised.

Since sehun's grand father said it sehun transferred the blood to haras body and dressed her wound. Hara still was unconscious.

Almost after 6 hours hara woke up. She didn't know that she wasn't a human anymore, she a vampire now. Haras parents were not happy about the fact that she turned into a vampire, but they were really thankful because hara survived.
Hara's parents finally got to know that sehun was a vampire, since hara is also a vampire that allowed both of them to stay together.

"Where am I" hara asked whole keeping a hand to her to head.
"Hara, Hara you at home" sehun said.
"My head is paining" she mumbled while holding her head.

Sehun knew that at any point hara will tell that she is having a headache. The headache is because of the power she has gained.
Sehun made everyone leave the room So that hara can rest a little more.

Hara couldn't sleep althought sehun told her to sleep.
She got up and kept her head on sehuns lap.
"Sehun what happend to me, are you ok, are you hurt"
"Shhh, don't talk, later you will get to know what happened to you and I am fine" sehun told and kissed haras forehead

I am soo sorry for begin so late. School also started and I was kinda busy.

Pls don't mind about my grammar and spelling mistake I will edit them in a while when I am free I am lazy to edit them now.

Thank you