chapter 18

Haras pov

I kept on moving behind and behind while he was coming closer and closer and I met the wall I was leaning on the wall he came closer and closer to me.

He held my wrist tightly the grip is so tight. He is scaring me his eyes every single feature of him is making me scared. I felt water like substances falling form my eyes I realized it is the tear of fear.

I couldn’t help I used my full strength and pushed away and yelled at him “you don’t know what you are doing and why are you behaving like this sehun, I should help you plus get hurt what the meaning of this” I said he then backed off.

“if you don’t believe me then don’t believe me sehun just go away sehun if you don’t believe me" I said while crying out loud.

Sehun slowly kept a step in front and looked at me carefully.

“Sehun I can explain you what happened “ I said but he didn’t listen instead he left near the door but before turning the door knob he stares at me and said “hara. I believe in you but don’t even think of lying to me or making me angry ever again" he said and left the room

Although i font like him I don’t know why but I don’t like to lie to sehun no matter what it might be because i am scared of him i lie to my parents because of him i lie to my fires because of him. I am still crying.

Since I am getting late I went to the washroom to refresh my face and I got back to my class

While I was getting to class o saw sehuns teacher saying that he is getting detention and I also knew that the same thing is going to happen to me.

I entered the class room with fear.

“hara you appreciate today also, why are you late to class jaehyun told that you came with him but you went to the washroom what happened hara, you are getting detention today also and yeah I need my last time detention work too give to me and get back to your place” teacher said in an angry mode.

I handed her the last time detention things and went to my place.

All the students were giving me a death glare which made me to stay in the class.

“children back to work" the teacher shouted then all of them turn towards the teacher explanation. I then took my books out and stated listening to the teacher and I also noticed jeahyun staring at me but I didn’t look at him I just concentrate in my work.

Break time

As usual jaehyun, ahra, lucas, winwin and I went to the cafeteria and got out food. While we were reading for the first time I saw sehun in the cafeteria he walked towards the table we were sitting.

He came near out table and said “Sorry for disturbing but I need hara now” jaehyun and ahra was shocked but lucas and winwin wasn’t because they know what is happening.

I excused my self and went with sehun because I didn’t want him to get angry at school other wise he will make a huge fuss in school.

We went and sat in a table a little far than Jaehyuns table.

Awkward silence between us

“so both of us again got detention sorry regarding that” sehun said while breaking the silence between us “hmm yeah it’s all because-“ I was cut by my words because sehun held my hand. Which made me stay calm and I saw hayeong and taecyeon coming towards our table.

After few seconds they reached our table

“ANNOUNCEMENT PEOPLE” hayeong said then everyone turn towards her.

“Everyone listen the couple we have here
Sehun and hara are dating they are the new school couple now” hayeong said while every one started whispering to each other whole looking at sehun and I. Sehun and I started at each other without knowing what to do.

Sehun then stood up “yes what hayeong told was correct it’s been a while since hara and I started dating does any one have a problem because we are dating if there’s problem stand and tell" sehun said.

No one stood up or said anything they were really shocked to see and hear what happened. And yeah every single girl things of getting sehun but when they heard it the were too shocked to believe what is happening.

The bell rang so every one hurried to there classes while jeahyun and ahra was staring at me as if they see something going on the face.

We got back to the class the teacher was a little late to class. Students started coming to my place and congratulated me for dating sehun I have them a fake smile then the teacher came to the class.

“hara you detention for today is nothing much you just have to enter this marks in the mark sheet and you will have to leave it in the front office.

School finished

Eveeryone went to there house and jaehyun was kinda angry with me but he said and left me.

I wish I could say him what is happening to me but can’t sehun will know if I tell it to jeahyun. I started entering the marks to the mark sheet so I can leave soon. Before I started doing it I calmed mom and told I got some work. She said ok but come before getting late. I had to like to her other wise she will ask how and why I got detention.

I was doing my work peacefully until he came inside the class room.......