chapter 28

He turned towards me, but his face didn’t look good. He came towards me “hara pls go and hide some where” he said.

I didn’t ask him anything I went and hid in a small room like thing which is a room to the underground. I didn’t go to check what was inside that room I just stayed near the opening of the under ground room. I kept the door of the room a little opened so I could see what is happening

I can see a gang of people entering the house. Those people I haven’t seen them before. They really look scary and creepy.

One of the man came closer to sehun and pushed him slightly which made sehun move back. Sehun caught his hand.

“what do you want” sehun shouted at the man. “you know what I want sehun, so don’t ask me what I want” that man said. “you already know I can’t get it for you, so don’t ask for it" sehun said.

Wait.. what. Does this man need and why is sehun telling that he can’t get it for him

I saw the man walking towards the door where I was hiding. Since he was coming i went inside the room. I don’t know where I should go and hide. Some how I managed to hide behind a another door which was in the under ground room.

Right now shiver is going through out my spinal cord and i want to cry out loud but I can’t. My legs are trembling in fear. I have to face what ever is going to happen.

I hear the heavy foot step sound coming closer and closer towards me at the same time I hear other foot steps too but I have no clue who is coming towards me.

But at one point the sound of the foot step froze. And I hear his voice.

“What the hell are you going to do youngjae" sehun shouted. “sehun you already know what I am going to do, i am going to get your girl and make her mine" youngjae said.

Wait what sehun's girl. What the hell is he talking about i am not sehuns girl you dumbo. Aish shin hara there is no use of thinking that man doing know your deal with sehun.

“STOP IT" sehun shouted again this time he was really angry I can feel it from his voice tone.

“so you are being to much sehun you did all that things and now you are rising your voice against mine, the more you shout sehun the more that she will get hurt” he said.

“I know what I did but don’t get the people I love involved in it" sehun again shouted.

The other guy didn’t say anything.

The next thing I knew was that the door of the place where I was hiding was already open.

A heavy grip was on my wrist as i was pulled out of the place where I was hiding. As he pulled me out the only thing that I saw was he had gold eyes.

Now what is going to happen to me am I going to die on the spot with out seeing my parents. No I don’t want that to happen please help me god.

He dashed me to the wall. Next thing I did was close my eyes like a dumb bucket.

But nothing happened to me because sehun punched that gold eyes mans face he fell on the floor. Sehun held my hand tightly. I felt secure because of his presence but  in the other hand I am scared because what is gonna happen.

Next thing I noticed was 1 that the remaining gang members were coming 2 was that sehuns eyes were crimson red and glowing. And the rest of the others eyes were glowing gold.

There were 7 of them and sehun is the only one here how is he going to fight with them.

They all started fighting with sehun, sehun was fighting with them as he can not long after sehun started fighting 8 of them came who had glowing red crimson and 3 from there were sehuns brothers other 5 I don’t know who they were.

Sehun fell on the ground because he wasn’t strong enough the rest of them continued fighting with the gold eyes guys.

After a while the fight was over the gold eyes people went away saying “WE WILL COME BACK SEHUN, TO GET WHAT WE NEED".

Sehun didn t say anything he didn’t have strength in his body. Sehun is hungry at the moment.

What should I do....