chapter 21( part 2 )

“What did you mom say" he asked me
“no she didn’t allow me so I will have to go home” I said to him in a sad way so that he will believe me.
“HARA” he shouted “I gave told you not to lie to me” he said making me sacred “I I a-am so-sorry sehun" I said while stammering.

He opens the car do and got in without saying any thing while I was like a statue I was like I saw a ghost but I came back to my sense when he said “hara" I got startled but I went inside the car and sat.

Awake silence but sehun Brock it of by saying

“so where do we go first” I said don’t know by making a gesture using my face. He gave a dead glare which made me scared.

“o-ok s-sehun calm down let let’s go to to to-" I was cut by my words when he said “What are you trying to say or what are you saying hara stop stammering” he said demandingly which made me run away from the car.

He stopped the car in a corner of the road and got out of it and opened the door which was in my side and dragged me out of the car. He was holding my hand tightly.

“ya sehun leave let go of my hand” I said shouting but he didn’t stop be went on at the end he stopped near a place where no one was there shiver came down my spine i5bwas was shivering.

He he’s eyes colour is already changed so this not the sehun j know he is sehuns other form what am I supposed to do dear god help me.

He came closer and closer to me after a long time he is acting weirdly.

“sehun control your self” I shouted which made him stop for a while but he came closer to so close I will his breathing and he’s breath on my cheek. My heart is beating so fast.

I was late to realized that devil sehuns lips we already planted on mine. This time devil sehun didn’t bite my lips it’s different from the first time I came out of my stupid realization and tried pushing him but couldn’t be is stronger than the first time after a while he let go of me.

His eyes are still the same “you are mine" he said but I count say anything because he planted his lips again on me.

He wrapped his hands around my waist but my hand didn’t make and movement I stayed still.

He suddenly pushes me I noticed sehun is back to normal he is back.

He backed off and asked “Did some thing happen” making me surprise.

Wait he can’t remember I told thought.

“hara I am sorry if I hurt you and yess I can’t remember what happened just now. He said making me really surprise.

“nothing happen you you-" o was cut by my words when he said “I kissed you" I nodded and tried to walk away but couldn’t because he help hand hand making me stop.

“sorry now let’s go shopping Now” he said making me shock I nodded as we started walking to the car After sometime we reached the car. We got in and went to the mall.

Whole shopping we saw hayeong but not alone obviously she is with taecyeon. Sometimes when I see taecyeon I feel like he is a wolf but I don’t know why. Who cares.

After seeing haeyong and teacyeong sehun intertwined his fingers with mine which made my heart skip a beat.....