chapter 33

2 years later... (currently 20)

3rd person pov

It’s been 2 years since I came to Japan and today is a special day to me it’s my graduation. It was actually a long journey since the day I can’t to Japan a person who helped me through this journey was yuta, nakamota yuta.

Yuta was my school friend when he was in Seoul but his mother country is Japan he too moved to Japan that’s when I met him and he helped me, but not only yuta, chanyeol, baekhyun and xiumin too helped hara in her work.

Since today is haras graduation jaehyun, ahra, yuta, chanyeol, baekhyun and xiumin went to see it. For the past 2 yeras things changed (1) hara forgot about sehun (2) jaehyun and ahra started dating (3) jaehyun, ahra graduated (4) hara stopped contacting lucas,winwin and suho.

At the graduation..

It was haras time to go give her speech and receive her certificate. As her named was announced she went to the stage and got her certificate she gave the speech and got off the stage.

After a while.

It was time for them to take the photo after taking and thank congratulating others she said her friends that she will give them a treat.

At the restaurant

They ordered all the food they wanted before the food came she thought of telling her friends that she is going to go back to korea, because she knew that there is no use of staying in Japan anymore.

She told her friends as her friends told that it’s her life and she can do anything she like. After the food came all of them enjoyed the food as time flew the enjoyed every single second, minute, hour..

1 week later

Hara is going back to korea. 2 days after her graduation was over ahra and jaehyun went back to korea they said hara to come with them but hara said that she will stay for some time and will come back so it’s finally hara's day to go back to korea and she her beloved parents.

After few hours..

He best friends were there at the airport to welcome hara back from Japan not long after she came to the airport she reached home soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After some weeks.

Hara's parents had to leave for business work to America they will be coming after 1 month and hara's brother Taeil had go some researches and her has gone a trip with her boyfriend. She allowed all of them to do their work and stay at home since she didn’t want to trouble them.

Although she allowed them to leave her she was scared that he would come again. Although she wanted to forget him she couldn’t because every time she tries to forget him she remembers all the time she had with him.

She knew that of she falls in to any trouble he will come back, she also knew of he come back and she makes him angry he will be angry.

Night.

It’s hara's 1st night sleeping alone she felt creepy things and sounds happening in her house but didn’t mind because she thought that it maybe because she is staying in her after 2 years.

Midnight 2:30

Hara got when she heard a door bagging sound she couldn’t believe what it was. Right now she is trembling in fear, she is shivering. She knew that soon something bad was going to happen.

She heard different sounds coming towards her room door. She was afraid. Not long the door wide open revealing sehun who was really not in a Good condition at the moment.

His crimson red eyes glowing in the dark was bright in the dark lonely night. Hara calmed her self thinking that something as usual will happen.

Sehun approached her slowly while she was going back until she realized that her back is already pinned to the wall. There is no escape for her right now.

Their faces was so near that both of the could feel each other’s breathe. Not long as she realized it sehun (devil form) pulled her and fell on to the bed, his body was in top off her. She tried moving but couldn’t. He was holding her hand with a strong force which made her a statue.

He planted his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately where hara couldn’t hold her self she started moving her lips according to how he was moving his lips.

Morning...

Hara was shocked to see him next to her his hands were wrapped around her body. Hara was appreciating sehuns beauty. She was catching his face, hair, lips. After catching his lips she gave a small peck on his lips which made him get up.

After he got up he was shocked to see hara next to him which made him say “hara did I hurt you" hara hooded gesturing a “NO". And hi sigh in relief. Both of them were embraced and acted as if nothing happened.

Although hara remember what happened yesterday night sehun cannot remember what happened.

Sehun said sorry to hara as she forgive him and he left the house leaving hara alone a one again.

I am rely sorry for not writing since school started I am really concentrating in them.

Don't mind my spelling and grammar mistake because I don't double check before updating the chapter.

I will edit them once I am free.

Pls comment and vote..

Thanks you

#exol #exo #weareone #loveu