chapter 25

Next day

I woke up seeing sehun next to me we were so close. What seriously happened last night. Without making any noise I woke him up. Gosh I don’t know whether this is a good idea waking him up. He didn’t wake up so I just let him be.

Why does my body hurt so much I got off the bed and went near the mirror and realized my face looking so pale but I didn’t care about it that much. I went to the washroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth using the spare teeth brushes which was there. I used on brush and kept the other one for sehun.

I went back to the room and sees sehun still sleeping. I still remember about last night he was in his normal but he kissed me why did he do that. He should be the bed guy I met at first because I get closer to sehun when he acts as a good person but when he acts like a bad guy I get hurt a lot.

I will have to bear what ever happens until he finds what is belonging to his mother and he not even trying to get it his it making her jealous. I was thinking.

I see sehun walking towards me while rubbing his eyes I quickly covers my eyes because he was topless. Did he sleep with me like that.

“sehun what were you doing in this bed" I said as pointing at the bed but my eyes are still covered so not sure whether I pointed at the bed. “Nothing I just slept with you last night” he said coolly.

“What is that nothing you slept me sehun and you are saying it’s nothing” I said in anger “don’t get angry I think before I change forms you will change I guess” he said while smirking. What the did he just smirk.

“hey you know what hara you didn’t even behave like this the last time I slept with you” he added.

Now at the moment I am speechless and my mouth piece runaway from me. Now how am I even supposed to talk and what should I tell.

“speech less right” he said to Change the topic I said “shall we go home now I will pay the hotel bill” I said.

“there’s is no need of paying the hotel because it’s mine” he said. What does it means it his “don’t think about it babe no need to waste your angry thinking about it” he added.

GOSH

We got into the car as sehun told he didn’t pay might be this is his parents hotel who cares what bother me so much I don’t know.

Our ride was as silent as a mouse. But when we were almost like in the mid point of the ride he broke the silent saying “thanks for helping me get it, and if u can come with me go out during the semester break because I have to say something for you he said” he said.

I said I will think about it. Yes we will be getting our semester break in one weeks time. Time flew so soon and the semester break is almost here. It’s my first semester break here. Don’t know how it will end up.

Thinking about home mom and dad my have already told oppa and Unnie about sehun and i dating. When I get home there will be thousand question to be answered why us my life like this.

“hara before the semester break will be having a party at school so you are supposed to come with me” he said. What else can I do I will have to agree to him so I said I will come.

When I said his face lightened up in happiness.

“hara I forgot to say u that you are beautiful I mean yesterday night you were so beautiful” he said. I gave him a smile and turned fave the other side because I was blushing a lot.

After a while we reached home. After 1 hours of stupid question answering I left to my room. My mouth is literary hurting right now. But also I had love about being kidnapped probably my parents don’t know that sehuns family is a vampire family so I kept lying about the kidnapping part.

I went to the washroom had a nice was and laud my self on the bed without realizing I’ve slept.

At night

I got up when my phone was ringing I woke up and saw the ID it was sehun so I ignore the call.

After a while.....