chapter 45

Part I (last chapter) "day before the wedding"

One month later

It's exactly one month since all the unpleasant things happened to us.
During the month, hara got used to her new self.
Her parents are helping her without neglecting her, my parents to are with hara always.
Hara is completely not fine her new self but still getting to know more about her self.
Since all the problem are down to an end our parents wanted you to get married soon so that people will know make rumours about both of us living together.

Today is the day where hara is gonna get her wedding gown.
Both our parents including I accompanied hara, to get her wedding gown.

At the wedding gown store.

Hara tried many dresses but didn't suit her, either they were to revealing or too tight for her.

My parents wanted hara to wear somthing very simple where as hara's parents wanted her to wear something which is elegant.
I particularly didn't mind how her dress was but her body should be revealed alot.
I wanted hara to be comfortable on her big day, so I let her choose what she likes.

After a while Hara came out wearing a long sleeve gown which is simple plus elegant as our parents wished hara too seemed to like the gown she is wearing.

Wearing that gown makes her look like a princess, she is actually the Prince of he vampire clan. I want her to look like the princess. I liked to see her wearing that dress on her day.

I hope she agrees to wear this dress. I could see our parents face brightening when she was turning around and showing het gown to them.

Both our parents asked at the same time "hara, do you like this gown".
Hara answered quickly "Yeah I am in love with this dress and I want to wear this".

Our parents looked so happy upon hearing her answer. I knew that they were expecting for my answer so I replied "I really love to see you in this hara".
Hara's face lighten up with a bright smile. I was admiring her face for the time being.
Picking her dress she went with her parents to get here jewels I went to get my wearing a with my father and haras dad in other ways the men went together and the women went together.

So I have no clue how her jewel and other stuff will look like It's a surprise for the both of us.

The wedding won't be that grand since it's only between the two family members.

3rd person pov.

Hara and sehun will have their wedding in less that 2 days time.
Both of them are exited, hara is moreover exited because she has something important to tell sehun about.
On the other hand Hara was not sure whether sehun would accept want she wants to tell.
However after the tring day the couple and the family got back to their respective houses.
Since they have to check the venue and everything parents slept early meanwhile sehun and hara messages each other.

11:55 PM

Sehun : hey bae, how are you, tried?

Hara : hmm yeah baby I am So tired

Sehun : ohh baby then go and sleep.

Hara : ok bae

Sehun : will meet tomorrow

Hara : ok oppa good night ❤

Sehun : good night my baby ❤

Next day..

Both the families got ready expect hara and sehun they were not supposed to see the venue and other stuff.
Both of them planned to meet, it's their final day as girl friend and boy friend.
They went to the place where they first met, it was their school.
Both of them recalled the good memories they had together.