chapter 14

Haras pov

I left without saying anything what am I even supposed to say when he did something like that. I came to the entrance of the school The guard saw me crying and asked “dear why are you crying" I told him nothing instead I left out of the school. I was walking in the street it was almost late it was around 6 and yeah I know a girl is not supposed to be out at this time but I don’t want to go home and if my mom sees me crying she will ask why and yeah I didn’t bring my phone to school.

I went on walking and crying out loud like a small girl who lost her mother in the park. Then I felt heavy grip on my hand I turned to see who it was. It was not other than sehun “let go of me sehun I don’t have anything to do or to talk let go my hand Sehun” I said “hara I am sorry I didn’t mean to do that” he said. “Yeah every human being does everything and say that they didn’t mean to do it just let me go sehun". I removed his hand from mine I walked in the street again.

Sehun was following me I was kinda scared since he is coming back. I tired to catch a taxi but now one stoped it’s almost 6:30 now and I have to walk more 8 km to my house still sehun is following me. I stopped and turned towards him. Hi-his eyes was dark red it was glowing ne had fangs not just fangs they were long.
He came near to me closer than I expected I was locked to the wall i had no escape  he then whispered “since I already tasted you blood I need you blood hara”. I then said “you are not sehun you are his-". I was cut by my words when he bit my neck and sucked my blood I tired to push him but he tighten the grip between my neck and his month after a while I fainted.

After 1 hour

I got up but the place looks unfamiliar for me I looked around I tired to get up but couldn’t since my body is to weak it was so weak that I couldn’t even sit properly I locked around to see the room it was red in colour the full room had red and black mixed things.

After 1 hour
I got up but the place looks unfamiliar for me I looked around I tired to get up but couldn’t since my body is to weak it was so weak that I couldn’t even sit properly I locked around to see the room it was red in colour the full ro...

I remembered what sehun did to be I Caught my neck then I realized that there was a save on my next

I remembered what sehun did to be I Caught my neck then I realized that there was a save on my next. I saw someone opening the door it  was lucas and winwin but there’s was another person with them.
“noona are you alright” lucas asked. “I don’t think I am alright lucas pls help me get out of here and can you pls tell me what’s the time” I said. “currently the time is night 10” winwin said. I panicked because now my parents will searching for me “Oh god pls I want to go home my parents will looking for me lucas pls help me get out of here and what is this place actually” I asked. “this is our house and you don’t need to be sacred because lucas already told you parents that you are not well so you can’t come home” the other guy said. “but pls take me away from here if se-" I was cut by my words when sehun entered the room with a sad face.

Sehuns pov

“hyung, lucas and winwin can you all leave the room for me to talk to hara” I said. Hara then held lucas hand  and said “lucas don’t leave me with him pls lucas pls I beg you pls don’t leave him. I showed lucas a gesture saying to leave then lucas removed haras hand and left with hyung and winwin. I saw fear in haras face she is scared of me not me but my vampire form she is scared of my vampire form. I said hara and held her hands but she backed off her hands I Caught her hand tightly but making sure it doesn’t hurt her.

“hara look at me I am not going to do any thing to you hara look at my face pls hara I am making sure I will not hurt you pls look at me” I said. She was still looking down but she opened her mouth “how can you make sure that you are not going to hurt me sehun You already hurted me how can just make sure about that”. “hara I am not angry anymore nor I not in my vampire form so I can make sure that I will not hurt you look at my have I want to tell you something hara” I said to her then she lifted her face and look straight into my eyes “what do you want to talk about sehun” she said. “promise me that you will not tell any one not even you family members just help me out pls I beg you hara help me out".  She was was silent for more that 1 min then she said “Why did you choose me for help: she said “it’s because I believe you hara”. “why are you believing me sehun” she asked “That’s because you never told anyone that I just you the first day i saw you” I said “what if I tell you that I told it to someone” she said “oh then it will probably be jaehyun hara so I don’t mind”. She was shocked. “how did you know I told everything to jaehyun” she said “I know but you don’t need to know how” I said her.

“Ok now tell me what you wanted to say” she said. Then I started telling her “1st is that i am a vampire, 2nd is since I know you blood and you scent I might come around to suck your blood, 3rd is my brothers are also vampires and the other guy who came to room was my elder brother he is suho 4th is my parents are abroad that are doing there business and last but not least I need help I mean I need help from you to pretend as my girl friend because I need to make her jealous and get back what she got from me it’s a necklace with a blood pendant it belongs to my mother I need so badly before we Brock up with me she took it from me pls help me hara". She just shooked her head.

“I have 1 question why did hayeong Break up with you sehun” she asked “She knew I had the wealth she came back of me for the wealth she came back of me for that then see met taecyeon she took my blood pendant neacklce thinking it’s a diamond and I need it now” I said “Ok I can help you but you told there was some rules what are those” she asked.

“1st you cannot fall in love with me” I couldn’t finished the rules she told “that will never happen” I then again started saying “you can never fall in love with me 2nd since I am addicted to your blood I might hunt you at night don’t get scared tho 3rd is act with me 4th is I will make sure I protect you” I said. Her facial expression changed “did you just say that you will hunt for my blood but if I don’t what will you do” she said “I will not do any thing but my vampire from will come out it will cause lots of problem like killing some one” I said. She then said “ok I will supply you with blood I will do that because I don’t what any one to die" she said. I smiled at her and hugged her.

“sehun now it’s time for me to go home” She said. “you can’t go at this time so stay here you can’t even move call your parents and tell that your in your friends house since you not well” I said. She said ok I gave her my phone she then called her parents and told they were really disappointed that she is staying with her friend. Then I gave her food because she lots of strength when I sucked her blood then after eating she went and slept.

Next day she got up but she didn’t go school same with me then later I went and dropped her home her parents thanked me for taking care of her I said them it’s not a big deal so don’t thanks me then I left home......