chapter 15

Sehuns pov

I left home thinking what happend what did i do to get why did I choose her first of all I am crazy. All this crazy things started since hayeong took away my mom’s blood pendant necklace I need to get it by anyway then I will stop this crazy doing.

Finally I reached home and I remembered that I forgot to tell hara 1 thing so I took my phone and messaged her saying that she cannot date anyone during this time period. I sent it to her but didn’t get a reply so I went and sat on the couch.

Suho hyung Then came near me and asked me if I had any problem i didn’t tell him before that hayeong took mom’s necklace but today I took the courage to tell it to him. After I said it to him he was kinda angry but he tried me try to get it some how and be also 6old that he will help me get it I gave him a small nod plus a smile and left to my room.

Haras pov

As sehun dropped me in the house I didn’t tell any one anything instead of that I went to my room to sleep because I was not feeling well and no one came and  disturbed me.

After 4 hours

I got up and blinked a little till my vision was clear then I saw the time in my phone them I saw I had a message from sehun saying you can’t date any during this period I just saw the message and kept my head on the pillow again since I was having a big headache.

After a while I got up and opened the cupboard and took some pain killers and left to the washroom to refresh my self.

While I was inside the washroom I went near the mirror and saw the scar which was in my neck and remembered what sehun did. After having a wash I went to my room and dressed. I wore a dress that covers my scars. And went down to eat.

As I entered the dining room I don’t any one not to ask question form me and I went and sat. No one even dare to ask a question my dad is not here if he was there he will surly ask questions my brother almost opened his mouth to ask something but he didn’t my sis is always the same she never an me anything my mom just kept looking at me. I then are and left to my room. I told them that my head is paining so they let me go to my room about the head pain it’s a lie.

At the room

I started remembering the first day I saw sehun I regret seeing him on that day his red eyes that I saw that day. I remember the first time I saw him at school with hayeong I regret everything I remember everything the time he caught me in the washroom the time he kissed me the time that he sucked my blood when he sucked my blood I was a frozen like a statue. I couldn’t imagine what he did. Why did he really choose me and how did he know that i told every thing to jaehyun. If jeahyun ask something from me I will have to lie to him .

A notification popped from my phone when I looked at it. It was a message from jaehyun. “why hara can you meet me at the park that we first met if you can" he said I then replied back “ok jeahyun I will be there in 10 or 15 mins” I said he then said ok.

I wore a dress that is suitable for the park and said my mom that jaehyun is waiting for me in the park and left.

At the park

“hey jaehyun I am here” i said “oh hey hara why didn’t you come to school” he asked “h-mm actually I was having a big headache so couldn’t cone school” I said he said ok and again me where I was yesterday I didn’t know what to tell to him and yeah I had to lie to him saying that I was in one of my old friends house he asked me who it was I told him that he don’t know him. He nodded and asked me whether I can come out to eat dinner with him. Since I lied to him alot I felt sorry for him so I said yes that I will come and eat dinner with him.

Since it was still evening we taught of walking in the park while we were walking suddenly jeahyun held my hand which made me leave in shock then by the use of my other hand I removed his hand from mine he again held my hand and intertwined his fingers in mine. This time I felt comfortable so I didn’t remove his hand again.

After few hours of walking we went to the merest restaurant we had dinner and left home before jeahyun left me he hugged me tightly which made my heart flutter. I went inside the house and I said my parents that I ate with jaehyun so I went to my room I was feeling tired so I slept.

My sleep was not that good so I got up in the midnight and noticed someone next to me i turned and saw.........