chapter 19

I was doing was doing my work peacefully until he came into my class. I was startled as he came in which me het up from the chair and ask him why he is here.

“Hara, about what happened today morn-" I  cut his words by saying “I really don’t want to talk about it sehun so let’s just leave the past behind” I said  and continued on my work.

“Hara what are you doing” he asked “can’t you see what I am doing” I said.

“i can see but what exactly is it” he asked “Oh! Ok so this the punishment I got at detention, you are  reason I got to do this sehun" I said in a sad and angry way.

He shook his head and came closer to my table. I didn’t care about him coming near I went on doing my work.

He stood in front of the table and looked at me “ya! What are you doing" I asked him “nothing just staring at you” he said which my heart skip a beat “by the way sehun didn’t you get any punishment for your detention go do it” i said “I already did it" he said “how" I asked “secret he said.

I gave him a sad now and continued in my work because I really wanted to go home as soon as possible.

“Hara can I have your phone" he asked “Why” I asked in disbelief.

“You give later you will know why I asked if from you” I nodded and gave him my phone.

I saw him taking picture with my phone. He turned towards me and said tell me your password or put it and give.

“why is that" i asked him by raising one of my eyebrow up “Do as i say otherwis-" “okk ok” i said as i grabbed the phone and put my password and gave it back to him.

He did something with it and gave me the phone but he ran away after he gave me the phone. I opened my phone and saw a pic of him as my wall paper. I was burning from anger.

I ran back of him to catch him after 20 mins of running I caught him but the way I pulled him I fell on top of him.

Both of us were staring at each other for almost a min then I got up and dusted of dust in my uniform. And ran to my class again.

I started doing my work again but sehun came again to the class and sat next to me dragging a chair from the other table.

“wh-what are you going to do now" I asked while stammering. “I... nothing I don’t know maybe we go on a date to make hayeong jealous” he said.

“no way” I said “you can’t tell can t because you are my-" he said but I cut his words by asking “who me.. What.. am I” i asked “no one  important but at the moment you are important” he said while made me stare at him I noticed his eyes changing and I also knew it’s not the correct time.

“se-se-sehun your eyes I mean they are changing colours” i said “hara go from here before I hurt you RUN hara” he said

I hesitated to run but how ever I managed to grab my bag and the mark sheets and go out of the school. As fast as possible I reached the security room and went inside it.

“daughter why are you panicking so much” guard 1 asked “actually I felt like someone is following me” I lied to them because I can’t let sehun get caught.

“pls give this to miss kim this my detention work sometimes I may not come school so pls give it to miss kim of high school" i said to them in hurriedly.

“Ok daughter” the guard 2 said as i left the security office.

I hurriedly went to get the bus and it’s almost around 6 around this time taxi will be there but I don’t have enough money to go in the taxi. If I wait for the bus if sehun comes I will face a problem.