chapter 13 ( part 2)

Haras pov

The 1st thing I started was cleaning the class. After half and hour I finished cleaning the class second thing I did was the maths. I could have done the maths work at home but then I have keep the book in the front office because mrs kim will ask whether I gave the work after doing the work I went to the front office to give the book. When I came to the class I saw sehun sitting on the table in my class i was going to go to the washroom but he noticed me and came near me while I was going to run but he pulled my hand a pulled me inside the class and locked the class room door. He dashed me to the wall and held my hand tightly.

“s-sehun you are hurting me” i said. He didn’t let go instead of that he tighten it more. “if you don’t want me to hurt you just pretended to be my girl friend hara” Sehun said. “No I can’t why should I just pretend to be some random persons girl friend”. I saw his eyes glowing in a dark red form it was brighter that the first time I saw his eyes getting red. “so I am just a random person and yeah why did you come to a date with just a random person hara". “that hmm no I mean you just asked me about that so I said yes but about this how can I just said yes because it was just a outing with you but if i knew it would turn to something like this i would never said yes. And pls don’t disturb me Now go from the class I need to do my work and I can’t pretend to be you girl friend sehun”. I saw he was in so much anger he tighten my hand more I tried to push but couldn’t he was so strong. “so u are saying you can’t pretend to be my girl friend if you don’t be my girl fir3nd I mean pret3nd to be my girl friend there will be more chances for you to get hurt" he said.

“sehun now you are blackmailing me first you told you have rules now you are telling if I don’t be there will be more chances for me to get hurt. So go on I don’t care what you do go on buy there’s is one thing that will not change I will never pretend to be your girl friend. And I know why you want me to pretend to be your girl friends that because you want to get back hayeong and make her jealous using me. Am I right oh sehun” he didn’t tell any thing but he came closer to me and kissed my lips I tried to push him but he is forcing him self his kiss is so tight and he began biting my lips in middle of the kiss ultimately I felt the taste of my blood while I taste my blood I saw sehuns eyes red so red.

I was sacred I tried to push him but he was getting stronger and stronger while I felt tears falling from my eyes it slipped to my cheeks. He then released from the kiss. I looked at him in anger I couldn’t tell anything instead of telling any thing I went to my place and took all my things I was crying so hardly while I was packing my things sehun he was staring at me like he didn’t do any thing I took my thing and walked out side the class room but I couldn’t go because sehun caught my hand and said “I told you right you will have more chances to hurt your self” and he fell in the ground. I was confused on what happend to him so I went to check him when I checked he was unconscious I then opened my water bottle and splashed water on to his face then he got up. “hara I am so sorry regarding what I did to you". I got up and left without saying anything.....