chapter 31

Hara's pov.

I bid my goodbye to sehun I told him all what I need to say. It was sad to leave him but o don’t want to get hurt more. Getting leave after leaving him is another story, but loving him when he is not loving me and he not a human after all.

I left home after all that it’s almost dinner time I thought of telling my parents that I am leaving to Japan for the holiday. I will not tell them that I broke of with sehun (fake relationship).

After a while i arrived home. I tried to control my sadness and entered the house. All of the were surrounded around the dining table I noticed that my mom saw me and she said “Oh you are early, did you have dinner” I said “No” my dad said “come and eat baby” I needed and sat.

Now u thought after having our dinner to tell my parents about it.

At the table.

“I thought that you will have dinner with sehun Because you to went on a date" dad said. U couldn’t say anything because my brother jumped in the middle.
“what wait is hara dating that sehun guy, how come you all didn’t tell me so rude of you people” he said.
I nodded gesturing a Yess and heyjin Unnie was surprised upon my respond.
“Ok stop taking and eat” mom said.

We started eating. After eating the washed the hands and came and started talking now I knew It was time for them to tell it.

“omma, appa I need to tell you to something really important” I said “what’s it” both said in unison.

As I was going to tell I go a call from an unknown ID. I excused my self from my parents and went out to the garden to answer the phone.

Unknown : hello you may be hara.
Hara : yes I am hara by the way who are you.
Unknown  : I am the bartender.
Hara : what. Which. Where who. What are you taking about which bartender are you.
Unknown  : I know you don’t know me but madam you boy friend may be you friend he is drunk and We need to close the bar right now.
Hara : My boyfriend sehun is in the bar.

What did I even tell boyfriend ah what ever.

Unknown  : yes madam your boy friend his drunk and upset you better come and take him As soon as possible.
Hara : ok send me the address and thanks for telling that he is there.
Unknown  : welcome madam I will send the address.

...........................

(Calling lucas)

Lucas  : noona yes why did you call.
Hara  : lucii your brother is drunk can you go get him from the bar
Lucas  : sorry noona I am busy right now
Hara : what about winwin and suho are they busy too.
Lucas : yeah they are also bust with me sorry noona.
Hara : what your brother us drunk and u people are not bothered about h8m ok o will do something and get him.
Lucas  : thanks noona.

(Call ended)

I went inside the house gave a lame excuse to my parents and got escaped to save him. I went to the road as fast as i could, got a taxi and told the driver the destination after a while we reached I paid to him and went to the bar.

Oh gosh he is laying on the floor like a begger how embarrassing.

I went to him and told him to get up but he didn’t get up so I had to take help from the bartender who called me. He helped take sehun to the car. I greeted and thank him.

Inside the car....

He was so drunk that’s he couldn’t even keep his head straight he kept his head on my shoulder. My heart is beating will it burst hara control don’t get attracted.

“madam where do you want me to drop you” driver asked.

What... Where should I take him.

Hara : take us to ...........

The only thing which came to my head was sehuns home address. Why did i even tell his address.

He is head is on my shoulder he is blabbering one, one things.

Finally we reached his house before getting out o called suho hyung and told him to come. He told winwin will come. After winwin came I paid the amount for the taxi driver and with the help of winwin I took sehun inside the house.

I took him to his room with the help of winwin. After he was on his bed winwin went out of the room. I stayed there for a while then I thought it going but when I was going to go out sehun pulled me and I fell on him.