chapter 27

What is he even telling he missed me what the. I tried to walk away so I got up from the bed and walked away but he pulled my hand and pushed me back to the bed.

Anger right now is on my nerves plus shiver is going down my back tears almost going to jump our of my eyes but I controlled as much as I can.

He walked towards the bed and got to the bed. I went back and back until my leaned on the wall my body is resting on the wall.

Usually his devil form doesn't last this long but why this time he is not coming back to his old form.

He is sooooooooooooo near to me. I am frozen now. Our lips were only few cm away. Before o couldn't even more he pressed his lips on mine. Making me speechless.

This time I can't let him control me I however managed to push him away. He forcefully kissed me back tears started falling from my eyes. I pushed him so hard and said these words "you are a monster sehun leave me alone" I shouted.

He shouted back saying "I am not a monster"

Flash back..... (the 3rd person pov) *devil sehun*

"Who the tell are you" she asked. "you don't need to know who I am" sehun said. She fell on the ground. As he went down to reach her.

He bit her neck blood was gushing out he didn't even care the girl was crying from pain. The last words she said was "you are a monster"

Flash back end

Normal pov

Sehun said that he is not a monster he started at me for a while and lost conscious.

Gosh what am I even supposed to do at this moment what happened to him why did he pass out. How can such a strong person pass out like this.

I splashed some water on to his face after a while he got up and looked shocked. He was sweating a lot.

"ha-hara what happened" He said. I nodded saying it's a yes. His hand straight away went on to his head.

He stood up catching his head I helped him get up and he went , sat on the bed as i sat in the other corner of the bed.

He held my hand but I moved my hand ever "I know hara i might have done something bad for sure but all that was not porously done once, so please forgive me hara" .

What am I supposed to say I always forgive him but hurts is what I always got.

"let's talk about it later sehun, now you go and sleep since you are also not well" I said. But he didn't seems to agree but I forcely sent him to bed before going to.bed I asked his phone yo contact my parents so he gave it.

Later I used his phone and messaged mom and messaged her some stupid lie . I know that she is sleeping but she will check it in the morning.

I was walking here and there around the house to find a washroom to wash my face because the tears are already dried.

I went we had my face and came out and went back to the room where sehun was sleeping. He was sleeping with his shoes on so I removed them slowly without him realizing. I switched off the light and went to the couch to sleep.

My eyes became heavier and heavier I slept.

Sehuns pov

I felt her removing my shoes from my legs but I didn't let her know that I was awake. She slept in the couch I can't let her sleep there she already endured a lot of pain.

So I went near her and carried her in bridal way and kept her in the bed but she didn't probably feel it. She is very attractive that's why my devil form has already fallen for her I should control my anger and stop letting my devil form come out.

I can't be a monster again and kill hara I have to protect her as much as possible.

I will not let her get into any pain again I will somehow get the necklace from her and let hara go of this but I can't let her go I have already fallen for not only me my other part also has already fallen for her.

While having deep thoughts and thinking I slept near her.

Normal pov

Both of them slept in one bed together.

Next day both of them suddenly got up together because the heard huge knocks on the door where they were living.

Sehun got and went near door and checked through the glass.

He faces turned towards me but didn't look good....

Preview : let her. U need me......