chapter 35

Later she regretted telling it because she saw him changing, his eyes was red, dark red his fangs were growing out.

I don't know whether I will die here or no but my last wish is to see my parents.

I closed my before I could even see what he is going to do although I closed my eyes nothing happened to me.

I didn't open my eyes but instead I felt sitting moist on my lips, that's when I noticed that his moist lips are planted on mine.

I pushed him away because I didn't want him to kiss me.

He forcely kissed me back, he was literally hurting me

I wanted to push him away from me but I don't have the strength and my heath says not to do it.

While he was kissing me I fell to the ground which made him also bend.

I raised my face, our eyes locked each other's, he kept his forehead on mine and said.

"I am sorry hara and I love you please accept me as who i am" and he fell on the ground.

I was a statue, she didn't know whether what she heard was real.

Since sehun fell on the ground hara couldn't carry him so she went to her room and got a pillow for him, she lifted his head and kept the pillow, slowly kept his head.

When she went to go he pulled her, hugged her, she was stuck between his strong body and huge hands.

She wanted to go away but couldn't he was hugging her tightly.

"Stay with me, don't leave me" he said.

He looks like he is scared of something, but I don't know why he looks like that. He said he loves me, but is it true.

I am not sure whether I should believe what I hear.

Sehun will never love he I am sure he said it to the wrong person, he even said me not to fall in love with him.

I am not valuable to him. I am just a person He saw and got help for a necklace I even didn't help him get it and why would he say that he love me.

Get out of your dream world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I tried moving away from him but no his hugging me, he so strong He not letting me go.

He face was facing my face. His lips are so soft.

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING HARA.

I wasn't in this world I was in another world appreciating his beauty. His beauty handsomeness is no joke.

I was appreciating his beauty and fell a sleep in his embrace.

Next day

There was a huge sound which made sehun and I get up, the nice came from the front door.

I wonder if it was my sister because she never told me when she is coming back from the holiday with her boy friend.

I chased sehun to my room and went to get the door.

After sehun went to the room I went to check who it was when I opened the door, to see it was my neighbour.

She was having a box in her hand, She handed it to me and said.

"Your mom told me to give this because you don't have food" she said.

I thanked her greeted her and came inside the house.

I hope sehun doesn't remember anything regarding what happened last night I seriously can't face him.

This is not the driest time he kissed me or slept me but that the first time he said me he love me and that the first time I heard from a boy the word 'I love you' those words are distracting my mind.

He came down, although he was sleepy he still looks freaking hot and handsome.

Get out of your stupid thought I told yo my self.

I told him to sit in the couch till I wash my self he did as i said.

..........................
20 mins later
..........................

I came down after having a wash before I went I gave sehun my brothers shirt and trouser and told him to have a wash in my brothers washroom.

When I came from my room he was already sitting on the dinning table. I also went and sat.

He started talking before I could even open my mouth.

"Hara don't day a word, let me talk today not you". He said and I nodded in agreement.

"Regarding last night" he said.

Does he remember.

"I know you are thinking whether I can remember and yeah I can remember what happened last night what I told is true I love you hara but to misunderstand but I think I can't love you for a particular reason do you want to know the reason" he asked

I nodded because I want to know

He started telling again.

"The reason I can't love you is 1. You will be in trouble when I am with you 2. Because I don't want to be a monster again. you are right hara I am a monster and monster who killed a person. I always tell to my self that I am a monster because some time back when I couldnt control my devil from mistakenly I killed the werewolf leaders daughter who kidnapped you two times he kidnapped you yo get my mom's necklace. You will laterfall in trouble because of me and I don't want it to be like that agian. I want you to live your life hara I don't want to kill you and I don't want to see you fall in trouble because of a monster like me. I also want to clear the misunderstanding i am with hayeong to fet revange from taecyeon he is also a warewolf. One mote last time i really do love you hara but I am not lucky enough yo get someome like you" he said and got up from his place and walked towards me.

He bendded a but and attached his lips on mine making me speachless, my eyes automatically closed.

In between the kiss he said "I really love you hara I am sorry" and once again attached his moist, soft lips on mine..

Sorry for not updating for a long time. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistake I will edit them after a while when I am free I am lazy to edit them now.

Thanks for reading pls vote and comment.